Thread: Dvd Covers

Just a suggestion, but wouldn`t it be easier if the covers were in a seperate topic from the hash lists. this would save space and time and there could be quick links from the hashes or sig2dats to this area. I thought the idea was to download not spend hours reading or scrolling past cover pictures. Verifieds in a can is 7 pages at the moment. It would probably end up at about 3 pages.Shoot me if I`m wrong but I think this would be better.

[QUOTE]I`d give my right arm to be ambidextrious

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Yea but what can u do

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    [quote]Originally posted by whacko@9 July 2003 - 09:23
    Just a suggestion, but wouldn`t it be easier if the covers were in a seperate topic from the hash lists. this would save space and time and there could be quick links from the hashes or sig2dats to this area. I thought the idea was to download not spend hours reading or scrolling past cover pictures. Verifieds in a can is 7 pages at the moment. It would probably end up at about 3 pages.Shoot me if I`m wrong but I think this would be better.

I`d give my right arm to be ambidextrious
    Having the picture and synopsis with the hashes is best for newcomers, specifically those with out a huge movie background. I am sure a simple list of hashes is always good, however the initial post should have all of the information right up front. We had tried to create a separate place for just hashes, it just got a bit too crazy to handle. If you know what movie you are looking for search, if not scrolling through the posts that have pictures may spark an interest in an otherwise overlooked movie. I would much rather see the info right there than just a list of hashes. Hash only lovers should visit fasttrackmovies.com.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Im gonna stick this cover in here anyways, its only the 3rd post i've put it in..Hey theres nothing like overkill..

I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!