Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: fsc have irc channel or not

  1. #1
    nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    863
    because i got a pm from one of the staf tell me they will diabled my account because i put alink to the site in another site and give me alink to site i dont know anything about this if any one know the irc channel or know any one from the staf please tell me

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    939
    There are some FSC staff members here they may be able to help
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”


  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    863
    Quote Originally Posted by josephs911 View Post
    There are some FSC staff members here they may be able to help


    can you tell me one

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    irc.darknet-irc.net #ftn-support

    But how is this invite related?
    File Sharing > BitTorrent > BitTorrent Invites Section
    Last edited by seppypom; 03-04-2007 at 04:54 AM.
    ______________________________________________

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    XceLi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    irc.darknet-irc.net #ftn-support

    But how is this invite related?
    File Sharing > BitTorrent > BitTorrent Invites Section
    He is looking for FSC not F*N.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    366
    If you still have access there, why aren't you checking their forums?

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    811
    << PM me if you need any help....but if you still have access to our forums you iRC info is there....
    Proud Member of:

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    863
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    << PM me if you need any help....but if you still have access to our forums you iRC info is there....

    pm sent

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by XceLi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    irc.darknet-irc.net #ftn-support

    But how is this invite related?
    File Sharing > BitTorrent > BitTorrent Invites Section
    He is looking for FSC not F*N.
    opps, copied the wrong line, my bad
    ______________________________________________

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •