Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Strip Poker

Hi I recently downloaded video strip poker a demo only!
    i was wandering has anyone got the whole game cos it's quite good for what it is!!
    thanks

BILLY FISH BOY

2. Games   -   #2
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    You can get the full game with eMule. I didn't much care for it, though. The chicks aren't that good looking, and there's some obvious cheating going on. I mean what are the odds that when I have 3 Kings, she just happens to have 3 Aces?! That happened more than once.

3. Games   -   #3
    @Nightwolf :Thanks for the warning !!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Same here a demo! emule is too slow!

5. Games   -   #5
    Can u please tell me what e-mule is? and how do you use it? never heard of it! (newbie)
    thanks

6. Games   -   #6

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Its like kazaa only manual wise, u have to get servers and such.

8. Games   -   #8
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I can never seem to connect properly to eMule. It`s probably my university connection blocking that sort of traffic. :/

Anyway I did download that strip poker demo (doh) once. Would be great if anyone on fast track had it though. Allthough strip poker games probably are too much of a tease anyway

9. Games   -   #9
    cheers everyone i&#39;ll have to try that mule thing&#33;&#33;

10. Games   -   #10
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Barky@27 May 2003 - 15:29
    I can never seem to connect properly to eMule.
    Some servers will give you a false &#39;Low ID&#39; error, but that&#39;s their problem, not yours. You just have to keep trying different servers till you get a good connection with a low ping. It&#39;s really not as hard as people make it sound. The biggest problem I have with eMule is that many of the files are in French, Spanish, or German. Sometimes you don&#39;t know it until after the download has completed. It also takes longer to complete a file with eMule. But it&#39;s still a nice alternative to Kazaa because there are some files there that aren&#39;t available on FastTrack. It also has better error correction which means fewer corrupt files (in fact I&#39;ve never had any problems opening files I got from eMule).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast