i saw someone die rite in front of me
    it was the most traumatic thing thats ever happened to me
    also he posted here for the post count
    and he knew hed get none in lounge
    i reckon hes a bored childer more imature then me
    nuff siad

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Tikibonbon@26 May 2003 - 17:40
    who is this monty python chap of wich you speak?
    They were a Brittish group formed in the 70's they were called the funniest comedie ever comedy that would make you think they also invented bizzare comedy, the simpsons and married with children and Austin Powers woulden't exist if it wasent for Monty python, go to verified downloads go to tv shows and go to m and get episode one! talk to me if you do. Monty python is not a person just the name of the group.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Is there any way I can move this to the lounge? and I did not know about the lounge! and it was just for amusment/boredom ok. It was meant to be silly and immature! so please stop discriminating! those who had seen death shouldent even come in here!

I rest my case!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@26 May 2003 - 23:38
    I know that killing someone is a horrible thing but download Monty pythons flying circus episode 1 (whither canada) and let it introduce you to black comedy. it was a morbid joke but not so many people mind since most people here are gamers killing people (In games) for their own amusment.

No I havent watched anybodie die!
    You relate Monty Python sketches and killing "people" in games to real people dying.

You really want to do a bit of growing up. Plenty of people mind. The ones who have lived in the real world.

Not everyone who comes here lives in a fantasy world like you seem to.

There is an enormous difference between black comedy, such as Monty Python did and just posting on a web forum for shock value.

IRL, unlike the games you play, there is a very limited number of lives.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    alrighty sniper, notice that smiley face before the message? don't make me have to tell you how you got that roman nose there.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper+26 May 2003 - 23:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assultsniper @ 26 May 2003 - 23:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tikibonbon@26 May 2003 - 17:40
    &nbsp; who is this monty python chap of wich you speak?
    They were a Brittish group formed in the 70&#39;s they were called the funniest comedie ever comedy that would make you think they also invented bizzare comedy, the simpsons and married with children and Austin Powers woulden&#39;t exist if it wasent for Monty python, go to verified downloads go to tv shows and go to m and get episode one&#33; talk to me if you do. Monty python is not a person just the name of the group. [/b][/quote]
    Absolute Pish, you don&#39;t even know what you are talking about.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Nothing to add.

Just wanted to join the spamming party

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Is there any way I can move this to the lounge?
    No you cant move it by yourself, just wait a little bit though and the mods should have it moved.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Im immature? you people are making such a big deal of this silly little post it was a stupid small joke just to see what people were gonna post. The reason I relate this to monty python sketches was because you said that death cant be funny and I was going to show you MP so you would understand that anything can be funny. also I wanted to boost up my post count.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    ok hope
    your dad murders your mum
    or u do it for that matter
    see how funny and fun that is
    ok?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast