Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Killed Someone?

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@26 May 2003 - 23:06
    By the way I dont take anyone with over a 1000 post count on a Kazaa forum seriously.
    Why?
    If thats directed at jp your talking crap. The guy is a long standing, respected member of the board.

Edit: Damn, it sounds like I fancy him!!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    looks like it's about time for my lil ol weemouse to make it's appearance
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9+27 May 2003 - 00:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 27 May 2003 - 00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Assultsniper@26 May 2003 - 23:06
    By the way I dont take anyone with over a 1000 post count on a Kazaa forum seriously.
    Why?
    If thats directed at jp your talking crap. The guy is a long standing, respected member of the board. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for that mate.

I was starting to get upset, always glad of the support. You of all people know what a delicate rose I am.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    If thats directed at jp your talking crap
    Indeed, JPaul is one of the most grounded of all of us, hes a very insightful member of the community, and has knowledge of most everything on this board. Sure he may throw in sarcasm every now and then, but he still knows what he is talking about. When he posts, most listen, something I suggest you take into consideration.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    so he is e.f. hutton?
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

6. Lounge   -   #36
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    MODS. YOU HAVE FAILED.

IT HAS REACHED TWO PAGES and has not yet been sent to the lounge&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #37
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    QUOTE (Assultsniper @ 26 May 2003 - 23:06)
    By the way I dont take anyone with over a 1000 post count on a Kazaa forum seriously.&nbsp;
    so your basicaLLY telling me not to make it to 1000 posts
    and if i do u wont listen to anything i say
    have u thought about the fact that cos u have such little post count
    that noone will listen to u
    (after this topic)

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    3 pages kAB...3...[shakes head]

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@27 May 2003 - 00:13
    If thats directed at jp your talking crap
    Indeed, JPaul is one of the most grounded of all of us, hes a very insightful member of the community, and has knowledge of most everything on this board. Sure he may throw in sarcasm every now and then, but he still knows what he is talking about. When he posts, most listen.
    Again, more than touched by the support. Particularly as it is coming from people for whom I have respect.

Though I have to say I think of it more as irony than sarcasm. As sarcasm by definition is intended to hurt.

When I intend to hurt I tend not to use linguistic technique. (2 tends in that sentence, it&#39;s going well tonight).

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by JPaul@26 May 2003 - 18:10
    You are a semi-literate half-wit (double hyphen don&#39;t see those often) with no sense of humour.
    You oviously are a nerd&#33; maybe you should go out and see the sun&#33; instead of posting smart ass remarks for a silly subject like this. This was meant as a joke not to really laugh at but to see what people were gonna post. How would you know that I have no sence of humour&#33; you dont know me&#33; and second Im not illiterate&#33; I have a sophisticated vocabulary and I read books from authors like Jack London and Arthur Clark&#33;
    And if you do work here then ban me if you care that much&#33;

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast