Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kiss Dvd Player.

One more question.Is it Pal progresive as well as ntsc.If so I will be buying it.Sod it I will buy it anyway.cheers.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by kaspiske@27 May 2003 - 16:07
    Before you buy anything. NorthQ DVD-player can also play DivX (NorthQ NQ-5000 DVD / DivX / Xvid / SVCD / VCD /
    Picture-CD / MP3 Player)
    Is there a ink for this. I like the look of the kiss one, but if there's an alternative I would like to compare them. I didn't realis there was more than one available.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@28 May 2003 - 01:42
    nono you guys dont understand, you cant just burn a movie and play it, this players dail-in (subscribe needed) to a divx server and show what you watch,when,where,how and kazaa divx dont play in it, you have to rent certion divx
    rent certioan deivx, what do u mean why cnt u just burn and play? please someone explain i dnt understand

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by hotindew@29 May 2003 - 09:51
    rent certioan deivx, what do u mean why cnt u just burn and play? please someone explain i dnt understand
    nevermind. he was way off topic and talking about something completely unrelated.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    So can this dvd player play mpeg/avi that has been put on a CD as data?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by loz@30 May 2003 - 15:20
    So can this dvd player play mpeg/avi that has been put on a CD as data?
    i'm not sure if the mpeg 1 content still has to conform to VCD/SVCD standards... but mpeg 4, yeah you can just burn it as a data CD and it goes. refer to jetje's post in this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12