Thread: Kimii! i need to talk to you before you call it quits.

kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Is there any way we can talk? I looked for you on TPG and it seems like you cant get PM's there either.

I love FTN, i really do and i really need to talk to you.

my aim is hafcabmelancholy if you have that. My other computer crashed so i cant use msn right now.

I can meet you in an IRC room too

i'll be in - irc.p2p-network.net #utorrent [kavalchuk17]
    or aim - hafcabmelancholy

if i dont respond email me at [email protected]

Please...
    Last edited by kavalchuk17; 03-04-2007 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    why did kimii quit?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    ^^ Cause she had a tooth ache! Big deal..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    why did kimii quit?
    Lack of spare time.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    She spent too much time on FST

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    'cos we got married...

EDIT: Btw, what's up with Ft.N's staff members quitting and then coming back at some point? Brandon must've tried to quit 457x and made numerous posts about wanting to quit but he's still there... same with zephyr - tried to quit and was gone for like a month but now he's back! Now, it's kimii's turn to "quit." I mean, Jesus Christ, if you're gonna quit, QUIT FOREVER! If you're just busy with whatever, don't quit and just be inactive and log in to the site from time to time. All these "drama..."

EDIT (again): I just remembered... didn't kimii quit before already? So this'll be the second time she's going to "quit." /me sighs...
    Last edited by r0uJe; 03-05-2007 at 12:59 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Some step down because of lack of time. Then a month or so later they find the time and decide to come back it seems.
    She seemed to do a good job on that site. Always seemed to be in a good mood as well. Hopefully its just a temporary decision.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Haha yea, I've seen mods at other sites disappear without notice for months at a time. They just politely fade into the background and return if/when they have the time.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Sorry, but idk if you contacted me yet because i got logged off, but im back on all 3 now.