Thread: Bit Torrent?

Hi all.

People keep mentioning bout bit torrent for downloading games, but ive installed it, but what now!?!

2. Games   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    go to www.suprnova.org and look for a file you want, click on the link, it will download a small torrent file to your pc, show it where to put it, it will then allocate the disc space and begin downloading the full file

3. Games   -   #3
    Thanks, but when i do a search on www.suprnova.org , it comes up action cancelled! And i thought maybe you meant www.supernova.org , but thay comes up with an authorisation error!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    suprnova is down right now I think. Try searching here:

http://episodes-first.cjb.net/

There's a lot of other places, I'm sure someone will give you some links, but I gotta go right now, sorry.

5. Games   -   #5
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    no its supposed to b www.suprnova.org, the site must be down, there are a few others out there that i cant remember right now but im sure one of the other guys out there will be able to provide you with a link, alternativly keep trying suprnova, it will be up eventually....

6. Games   -   #6
    thanx boys for your help, that at least gives me 2 too look at.

7. Games   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    No probs, any more Qs just ask

8. Games   -   #8
    If suprnova.org doesn't work, you can try www.suprnova.tk. Another site you can try is torrentse.cx, its pretty good but it is down right now.