Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: tHe BeGgaR cOrNeR !

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    I ussually clean out my invites every couple of weeks. I would post what I am giving here, but I do not feel like getting slammed with pms. I give all of mine away to people and trade nothing. I do look at people posts, to see if they are here only for invites and trades or if the are contributing to the community. I also take note to the same people asking for the same invites over and over even after i have seen that they have been given accounts and invites before to the same trackers. Some people should get the hook ups and other are just scamming ass turds.

I actually like to post the giveaways in a seperate thread to control things a little better, but that is just me. Always here to help though and give back what was given to me.
    JUst STFU and give out your Invites, Don't be "stingy" BTW, how are U , Bud

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #122
    maxehhh's Avatar Downloader BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    ill be there shuvt

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #123
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post
    I ussually clean out my invites every couple of weeks. I would post what I am giving here, but I do not feel like getting slammed with pms. I give all of mine away to people and trade nothing. I do look at people posts, to see if they are here only for invites and trades or if the are contributing to the community. I also take note to the same people asking for the same invites over and over even after i have seen that they have been given accounts and invites before to the same trackers. Some people should get the hook ups and other are just scamming ass turds.

I actually like to post the giveaways in a seperate thread to control things a little better, but that is just me. Always here to help though and give back what was given to me.
    That is it! I will not take another invite from you again assclown! LOL Doing great bud! I have to get on my soap box every once in awhile cause the boards have been a tad boring since I agreed to shut down the Bearded Clam Thread for a month or so.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #124
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well im not asking or begging, in time someone will offer
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #125
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post

That is it! I will not take another invite from you again assclown! LOL Doing great bud! I have to get on my soap box every once in awhile cause the boards have been a tad boring since I agreed to shut down the Bearded Clam Thread for a month or so.
    Good to hear !! U doing well, Bud, Yeah, I remember that Black Blank screen , LMAO

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #126
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    well im not asking or begging, in time someone will offer
    and what are you hoping will be offered?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #127
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I would like a bearded clam invite...
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #128
    turbotalon21's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    can anyone spare a music-vids invite please.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #129
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i dunno i like tv shows
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #130
    I would like a bearded clam invite...
    1 bearded clam invite, coming up.

Please post 100 PU Ratios's Screenshots, also 1,000 Rep Points, and been a member for 100 years...... if for some reason U cannot meet thosse requirements, Your A$$ is Grass, LMAO