Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey boys...

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post

If it were pinned (thus effectively out of view to regulars accept to those who wish to "play") and came with a rule that you can't make consectutive posts (er...turn auto-merge on) then fine then its an inoffensive game...
    If you don't like that thread then don't click on it to enter. Simple enough?

It has been said many times that the lounge is "anything goes". So stop messing it up for others.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    this is the lounge , where better to have the thread?

you know its not against any rules to spam in the lounge

why would you want t have it stopped?

if you have a good reason then say so if you can

if not any spam i choose to post will be posted regardless.

ive already pissed off cheese's girlfriend slightly i think.

barbarossa is the only one who tried to get me to stop spamming the lounge with the word "dingleberry"

what are you reasons to stop the dingleberry thread then?
    I'm not objecting to the numbers threads. They're pointless but if people want to pass their time doing that, then hey, get on.

I object to large numbers of pointless threads in any part of the forum, and oversize or many pointless posts in other threads, no matter who the perpertrators are. You are one of the people that pissed me off, not because I'm cheese's girlfriend, but because your oversize posts and stupid one post threads spoil my enjoyment of the lounge, and because you posted them with the purpose of spoiling the consumer experience for other members. Funnily enough I can think for myself and I don't give a damn about what cheese, you or anyone else thinks.
    sorry crabgirl, i posted spam (to begin with in the 20 dollar thread) in retaliation for what cheese did to the dingleberry thread, (then i realised they didnt care enough about me ruining that threads enjoyment for everyone, so i posted pointless dingleberry threads) but what i did was a joke. what cheese did was a joke also. i found what he did funny but it ruined peoples enjoyment of participating in the dingleberry thread, what i did was to ruin the 20 doller thread for everyone to show my support for users of the dingleberry thread.

i dont lie down and go to sleep in the lounge when theres an arguement this good i like to get stuck in to even the most pointless arguements. even if im in the wrong i'll argue away just for the fun of it.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234 View Post

If it were pinned (thus effectively out of view to regulars accept to those who wish to "play") and came with a rule that you can't make consectutive posts (er...turn auto-merge on) then fine then its an inoffensive game...

It has been said many times that the lounge is "anything goes". So stop messing it up for others.
    You have to be really fucking thick to write; 'Anything goes, so stop messing it up for others'.

Just in case you need an explanation -- if anything goes, then he, quite clearly, has the right to mess it up for others.

It's a double edged sword, ken.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    exactly - if you all want to play by the anything goes rule i dont mind, im all for it.

creating havoc in the forum would be fun for a day or two...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

You have to be really fucking thick to write; 'Anything goes, so stop messing it up for others'.

Just in case you need an explanation -- if anything goes, then he, quite clearly, has the right to mess it up for others. It's a double edged sword.
    Too bad you see it that way...

6. Lounge   -   #26
    yeah manker, dont be so picky. you know what VB really meant.

the dingleberry thread was conservative until your gang decided to take it to a next level.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

I'm not objecting to the numbers threads. They're pointless but if people want to pass their time doing that, then hey, get on.

I object to large numbers of pointless threads in any part of the forum, and oversize or many pointless posts in other threads, no matter who the perpertrators are. You are one of the people that pissed me off, not because I'm cheese's girlfriend, but because your oversize posts and stupid one post threads spoil my enjoyment of the lounge, and because you posted them with the purpose of spoiling the consumer experience for other members. Funnily enough I can think for myself and I don't give a damn about what cheese, you or anyone else thinks.
    sorry crabgirl, i posted spam (to begin with in the 20 dollar thread) in retaliation for what cheese did to the dingleberry thread, (then i realised they didnt care enough about me ruining that threads enjoyment for everyone, so i posted pointless dingleberry threads) but what i did was a joke. what cheese did was a joke also. i found what he did funny but it ruined peoples enjoyment of participating in the dingleberry thread, what i did was to ruin the 20 doller thread for everyone to show my support for users of the dingleberry thread.
    Ruined people's enjoyment? Nobody has actually complained and I'm doing exactly what the thread calls for...posting numbers.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Ruined people's enjoyment? Nobody has actually complained...
    I just did. Read above.

9. Lounge   -   #29

Ruined people's enjoyment? Nobody has actually complained and I'm doing exactly what the thread calls for...posting numbers.
    yeah we all know the rules of the game, i did complain though.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

By your exceptional logic we should let Alien5 post as many threads as he can, break the page borders in every thread and just fill every page with as much nonsense as his little brain can create. And if we don't like it we just ignore it?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast