Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Hey boys...

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    like a fifteen year old lad joining in a game of football with a bunch of eight year olds and pwning them all with skillz til they cried.
    Isn't that, dare I say it, bullying? At the very least it's playing on the weaknesses of others.
    Nah, it dropped off the front page for weeks until someone said that the counting thread pissed them off. I do believe the counting 'tards only continued with it to piss people off.

Plus I find it really fecking funny that Skizo tried to compete with Chebus' automated macro late last night.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Main reason I'm pissed, to tell you all the honest truth, is because in pissing around with games of oneupmanship on here, himself hasn't done any of the housework he said he'd do to help me, seeing as I'm busy with work and college and I'm ill.

Boys, call me a nag, a harpie, a witch, a spoilsport or a devastating combo of all of the above, but helping your sick missus comes before getting one over on texans.

Riiiight. Who the fuck am I trying to kid.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    It's working the other way now. Keeping the 'tards out of the other board sections is always good.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    you nag, harpie, witch, spoilsport.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Main reason I'm pissed, to tell you all the honest truth, is because in pissing around with games of oneupmanship on here, himself hasn't done any of the housework he said he'd do to help me, seeing as I'm busy with work and college and I'm ill.

Boys, call me a nag, a harpie, a witch, a spoilsport or a devastating combo of all of the above, but helping your sick missus comes before getting one over on texans.

To be honest, the housework would have been neglected for a game of Footie Manager or Oblivion if I wasn't on the forum. I'll do it later, when you're not here to criticise my madd housework skillz.

And why am I posting this here when you're stood behind me?

6. Lounge   -   #76
    manker's Avatar effendi

You're probably just on your period.

Strap a hot-water bottle to your stomach whilst you're ironing and take some evening primrose oil after you've cooked a hearty meal and you'll be right as rain
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese
    And why am I posting this here when you're stood behind me?

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Oooo He wasn't happy about that!

Never mind, I'm running off to college now. Ta ta my impetuous little loves.
    Try not to squabble too much and you might get some sweeties when I get back.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

Strap a hot-water bottle to your stomach whilst you're ironing and take some evening primrose oil after you've cooked a hearty meal and you'll be right as rain
    now that was really funny. sexist but very funny.

10. Lounge   -   #80

Nah. I've a no-bleed coil shoved up my chuff, means I don't shed clots every month. I'm just narky all the time.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast