Thread: The Italian Job

lol crap ass noob groups... first release ever and it actually looks pretty good but eh there are some huge problems about it....

1. Audio is only mono and comes outta 1 speaker

2. They fucked it up and its 3 cds!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    LOL...wait till around Friday...there should be a good copy out by then, although I saw a screening of it this past Sunday...and there was a guy in there filming...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by thegroggman@27 May 2003 - 05:31
    LOL...wait till around Friday...there should be a good copy out by then, although I saw a screening of it this past Sunday...and there was a guy in there filming...
    hmmmm i bet it was these stupid fucks.... shoulda knocked them on their asses and said learn to enocde before u release

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    LOL...well I doubt it was them...probably someone just filming for their own personal use...but your right, you shouldnt put out these releases unless they are of a certain quality.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by thegroggman@27 May 2003 - 05:57
    LOL...well I doubt it was them...probably someone just filming for their own personal use...but your right, you shouldnt put out these releases unless they are of a certain quality.
    they realized they fucked up and nuked the thing... hopefully they go back and fix it

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    This copy was nuked. Good try though. I'd really like to see an SVCD copy of this.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    [Deleted]