Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F**R Question

Dry

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    it's crap

small amount of seeders,leechers and slow speeds

Quote Originally Posted by joyntkid View Post
    you should edit the link in your post, they don't want their site posted on public sites like this (or even private sites)
    u don't need to remove the link,u can keep it as this tracker isn't a secret anymore in FST
    lol... i see that someone's still pissed at being banned earlier in the year and not getting back in

as i said at the time, all you had to do was chill out, talk to the admins - politely - and not go off on one... worked for me, and at least one other person i know

but comments like "u don't need to remove the link" show that you don't know how to do that i suppose .... a pity, cos as "joyntkid" said above, invites are starting be become available... i've asked for one, and been told i'll be considered and be told this weekend

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    @cyph3r

who said that i didn't get back in again ,infact i got 2 other accs and traded them after i got banned in their mass bans just to clarify that getting to any tracker isn't that difficult even if they banned the whole world because there will be still a bunch members who don't want their tracker and would give it for the right offer

i was also saying my opinion about the tracker and if i had problems with them then i would have edited my review about the tracker in the WIAW thread in the invites section and made ashitty review but i didn't ,i just posted my unbiased opinion

i think also that alot of members here would agree to my opinion about the tracker especially it's poor speeds

i would say that i still don't respect their staff because they have proven to be abunch of kids who don't keep their agreements

in the same way i would say that i totally respect some other trackers staff like FSC because these guys are polite ,respect their members, provide help and u can talk with them and have amature conversation and that's what made me stop all FSC tradings either it was invites or accs from sometime now because i respect those guys and their great community and the same idea goes on some other trackers
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 03-09-2007 at 12:14 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123