Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how long on average

Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    how long on average does it take you to burn a dvd using nero because mine can take up to 3hours is that correct can some1 please tell me??
    You must be transcoding as well, that's the only thing I can think of that would take so long, or burning at a ridiculously slow speed... You have to tell us how u are using it (nero)...More detail req!

Quote Originally Posted by manofstyle View Post
    lmao
    Please, if you have nothing to add other than "LMAO", then for the love of God: f*ck right off, you worthless piece of sh1t.
    Last edited by Colt Seevers; 03-09-2007 at 06:59 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    mine takes 15mins around in 4 to 6x speed.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    slow burning is a well known problem: it usually happens when your DVD-drive is reverted to PIO mode (it should use UDMA ideally). you can check it in the device manager under the IDE-controller.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    To add to what Colt said, it sounds as if you are trying to encode to a new format as well as burn. If you are strictly burning an image though, you should really look into getting more RAM or upgrading your burner's firmware.

I've had DVD's delay so long that they just fail and make coasters, added more RAM, never happened again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12