Thread: My views on the tHe BeGgaR cOrNeR thread...

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    This thread is useless. You have a better chance placing what you are looking for in your Sig. This thread will just turn into another open open for signups thread. Pages and pages of crap. I am all about helping folks out, but I am not going to scroll through 20 pages of "Begging" to see who is worthy of some assistance. Just my opinion folks, so do not get all bent out of shape about it.

Talk amongst yourself and feel free to hijack this thread, cause I don't care either way.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Obviousment. I wonder why they haven't closed it already.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I think they like the drama a thread like that causes. O well, I was asked to stop the chit chat on there so I started this thread... LOL

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I look at it this way.

WGAS

if i feel like running thru that type of thread i do, if not, i won't. depends on my mood. but its easy enough for me to ignore it!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    I look at it this way.

WGAS

if i feel like running thru that type of thread i do, if not, i won't. depends on my mood. but its easy enough for me to ignore it!
    I hear ya bud. I just think that if someone needs something and they post it there, it will most likely get lost in the mass amount of posts. I am still going to pick a random number tonight and give someone an ivite from that thread. Hopefully it isn't an FTN or SCP request... LOL

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    maxehhh's Avatar Downloader BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I don't think i can get an invite for OiNK in tHe BeGgaR cOrNeR but at least i give it a shot

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Oink is one of those trackers that you got to be careful with your invites on. One bad seed or someone trading it off and next thing you know the whole invite tree is banned. That is why people are hesitant to just offer them up. Hang in there max and make a few connections with people on here. You will get one eventually.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    SoLD's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I got a TTi invite within an hour of asking beggin for it, so i cant complain.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    that thread is pointless
    Mr Angry

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    This thread is useless. You have a better chance placing what you are looking for in your Sig
    I couldn't agree more. Put one site you really want in your sig, just don't go around begging and being pathetic. Possibly add a short note in your bio explaining why you want the site and some ratio proofs. If someone feels that by your actions on FST you deserve it, then you will probably get it.