Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Originally posted by hugoharding@27 May 2003 - 11:42
    Just wanted to say good luck to everyone taking there GCSE's, AS and A2 levels at the moment.

I'm revising for my GCSE's and they're a pain, but good luck to everyone else.
    What, no good luck to those sitting Standars grades, Highers and Advanced HIghers?

Good luck to everyone sitting exams - i'm sitting Higher MOdern Studies tomorrow, so i have to go and revise on Ethnic Minorities in the USA...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Good Luck To Everyone Sitting Exams

3. Lounge   -   #13
    anyone know any good motivation tips? teh biggest prob i have is actually finding the stuff interesting and getting down to do it.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    my revision technique is not to do any, it calms me down so i'm not panicking - i get confused easily when i panic

i did fail a few of my GCSEs though...
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    I one of those cocky sons of bitches that does nothing all year, then crams the last day and gets straight A's. Its the best way to do it.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    lol

i am one of them people. But i tend to cram in a month or so before exams. Now i do it two weeks before they start

im going over 10 lecture notes for tomorrow which is about computer hardware for introduction to games technology.

hope it isnt hard

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@27 May 2003 - 17:55
    Now i do it two weeks before they start
    Two weeks is more than plenty of time, infact its an eternity. Sometimes if i cant be bothered i just cram the morning of the exam. Ive not usually got much to cram in though because i don't go to lectures, so i kind of have a lack of notes.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    two weeks isnt really that much when all I do is spent most of it trying to get down to it, but end up on computer. On average i spend half hour revising each day....which is pretty crap considering i used to spend hours when i was younger.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    french Higher 2morrow and Accounts on Monday! but then its off travelin for 6 weeks -woo bring on the sunshine!

10. Lounge   -   #20
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Charity you bitcherino! Ah well I'll see you in Accounts on Monday I suppose - then on the bus to Alton Towers where I once again will be forced to sit by myself!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast