Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Improve Windows Xp Performance

Go to this site.. it will help you tweak your windows Xp Operating system so it will fly -->> TweakXP

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    I think ive seen this tip before
    but thanks

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Carefull with what you tweak.. Tweaking=Gambling

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@20 May 2003 - 13:54
    Carefull with what you tweak.. Tweaking=Gambling
    And remember people... You tweak at your own Risk.. I know I'm satisfied.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Ya that is an old tip but that is OK. Ya well if your always back up your registery and you know what you are doing your should be fine.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    MsLopey's Avatar Member
    xp sucks anyway lol

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by MsLopey@21 May 2003 - 23:41
    xp sucks anyway lol
    Which Operating system do you like?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I did not like XP the first time i had it either...i went from 98 to XP and i thought XP looked too much like AOL... the big fluffy silly looking OS for PC illiterates.

Then i found i could change XP to look almost identical to 98.

And i have put 10 times more garbage on my XP than i did on my 98 and it still runs like its brand new...i can keep it up and running for weeks without crashing.....try that with 98 , you cant do it

If i had put half of what i put on my XP on my 98 i would have had to reformat along time ago.

I still have my 98...i like it for one main reason...i can change my Product ID and Product Key and give my shareware eternal life

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Kevhead2@22 May 2003 - 22:19
    I did not like XP the first time i had it either...i went from 98 to XP and i thought XP looked too much like AOL... the big fluffy silly looking OS for PC illiterates.

You can use WindowsBlinds to change the way your desktop looks... I mean the taskbar and all. Look at a picture of my desktop... My Desktop

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by lenny_vp+25 May 2003 - 19:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lenny_vp @ 25 May 2003 - 19:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Kevhead2@22 May 2003 - 22:19

You can use WindowsBlinds to change the way your desktop looks... I mean the taskbar and all. Look at a picture of my desktop... My Desktop [/b][/quote]
    m8 ur wallpapers quite mellow any links to some nice wallpaper
    like urs cheers... ck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast