Thread: Vietcong

hi all. I d/led Vietcong from the verified hashes (thanks) and got the game to work. Now while playing the game when i shoot at the vietcongs they dont die. Sometimes my soldiers on the screen start to disappear. It seems like everything is bugged up. Anyone out there who can help??? Anyone out there having the same problem???

2. Games   -   #2
    I had the same problem with the full version of Vietcong...shoot point blank at your target from two feet away and they dont even register a hit.

I just stoped playing it.

Maybe there is a update patch for it

3. Games   -   #3
    there is an update patch available

however, i got my copy from verifieds too, and have had no such problems.
    are you talking about online play? then you may be lagging and hit detection would be a little out

4. Games   -   #4
    I am not talking about online play. Maybe it is because i am using XP.?

where can i find this update patch???

5. Games   -   #5
    i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    [COLOR=blue] THIS GAMES SUX just stick 2 the other MUILTI-player game like CS ,SOF2,UT2k3, this VIETCONG game even laggs on lan

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by NewBie40@27 May 2003 - 15:45
    hi all. I d/led Vietcong from the verified hashes (thanks) and got the game to work. Now while playing the game when i shoot at the vietcongs they dont die. Sometimes my soldiers on the screen start to disappear. It seems like everything is bugged up. Anyone out there who can help??? Anyone out there having the same problem???
    help! anybody.................