Thread: FTN help

Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Hey, can someone please check what has happened to my account there. Or let me know what the number of days of inactivity before they disable your account?

I've been away on a trip and was just logging in to check from the airport while in transit and found out that both username and password are not in database anymore! I'm pretty sure I logged in within 7days... Just as I was starting to get a nice little buffer too....

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It's 42 days.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    42 days?

Crap... think I've just been disabled then. I wonder why since no one even knows I have an account there...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If you logged in within 7 days, You should contact staff via irc for the reason.

" Knowing nothing is the true knowledge. "

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Will do, still overseas at the moment, I'm just checking messages whenever I can grab free wireless at hot spots ...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    If you still need someone to check into this pm me the username and I can msg one of the sites staff on msn.