Thread: Need BT client advise; for multiple uploading

Super Seed Me Please BT Rep: +5
    I currently use Utorrent however it constantly has a problem if I am seeding 1 file on more then 1 tracker. I dont remember the exact error but basically one of the torrents fails and I have to run recheck and when it rechecks it comes out to be 99% instead of 100% (its a big problem if I am the one that uploaded the torrent in the first place).

Is there any client that I can use to seed 1 torrent on lets say 2 or 3 trackers?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    nemesi54's Avatar BCC nemesis BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by NRGFreak View Post
    I currently use Utorrent however it constantly has a problem if I am seeding 1 file on more then 1 tracker. I dont remember the exact error but basically one of the torrents fails and I have to run recheck and when it rechecks it comes out to be 99% instead of 100% (its a big problem if I am the one that uploaded the torrent in the first place).

Is there any client that I can use to seed 1 torrent on lets say 2 or 3 trackers?

Got the same problem to...Please do advise..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Guess this would be only possible if the torrents have exact the same checksum on all trackers. But thats rather unlikely. That's why you get the 99% instead of 100%. Maybe you can bypass this, by copying the file to different folders and seeding from them.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    use Azureus its the best of the best

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    yeah azureus is cool.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    u torrent is the best