Thread: Need BT client advise; for multiple uploading.

Super Seed Me Please BT Rep: +5
    I currently use Utorrent however it constantly has a problem if I am seeding 1 file on more then 1 tracker. I dont remember the exact error but basically one of the torrents fails and I have to run recheck and when it rechecks it comes out to be 99% instead of 100% (its a big problem if I am the one that uploaded the torrent in the first place).

Is there any client that I can use to seed 1 torrent on lets say 2 or 3 trackers?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    nothing to do with invites :/
    but you can use every bt client I suppose
    Try uTorrent it's the most famous one..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Back Again!! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The 99% thing happens because you get a file from one site, then you try to upload to another. On the second site the file size is different because the uploader there modified something in the folder being uploaded. When that happens you have to download more or have to much. You must check file sizes and the number of files in the folder you are gonna help seed on. If it is different on the second site then don't waste your time.

It Is Not Utorrents Fault In Any Way.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Super Seed Me Please BT Rep: +5
    Opps! I thought I was posting in the Bittorrent section. My bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Invites_4_You View Post
    The 99% thing happens because you get a file from one site, then you try to upload to another. On the second site the file size is different because the uploader there modified something in the folder being uploaded. When that happens you have to download more or have to much. You must check file sizes and the number of files in the folder you are gonna help seed on. If it is different on the second site then don't waste your time.
    That cant be right. Some times I upload the SAME IDENTICAL release on 2 trackers and it still fails...
    Last edited by NRGFreak; 03-09-2007 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I have that same problem and i hate it

in azureus i cant even figure out how to download from one place and seed in 2 places. Its uselessly complicated. (unless im doing something wrong...)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    just download the last %1. how is this such a big problem for you?