Thread: How Long Until The Dvd Quality Matrix Reloaded?

anyone working on a rip of this? or plan to release a genuine one?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Im looking in my crystal ball at the moment and I can see something

yes the DVD rip will be availble when the DVD is out

only having a bantar mate

there are good quality ones availble at the moment, if you have look through the verefied sections

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    yeah im trying, but all the links ive clicked from the forum dont find any sources..

Im downloading the 2gb one from centropy.. but im not even sure how to watch a .bin file..

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Nuozek@28 May 2003 - 00:37
    yeah im trying, but all the links ive clicked from the forum dont find any sources..

Im downloading the 2gb one from centropy.. but im not even sure how to watch a .bin file..
    Same here.. I'm DL'ing the 2.2g centropy version off of BitTorrent. This is my first time using BitTorrent so i'm not really sure how it all works but right now it says it's gonna take around 275-300+ hours. I too don't know how to watch a .bin file but with a 275+ hour download time i've got plenty of time to figure it out.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Download vcdgear it converts .bin/.cue files to .mpeg and it does it in less than a minute.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    SWEET!! thx!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    There probably won't be a DVD rip of this for a while. The movie is slated to be re-released in the theaters in October/November, to give people an opportunity to see it again before the 3rd installment comes out. You may not see a DVD rip of this until after Xmas.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I agree with Jibber on this one. You could check URL=http://www.videoeta.com]Video ETA[/URL] They estimate August 2003 for the official release. Also, DVD screeners are released to promote movies for award shows, and no major awards are given out during the summer that would lead to screeners. Hang tight and check vcdquality.com if you want to really be on top of it. Hope this helps.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    jetje's Avatar former star
    keep the matrix things in the excisting topics...

case closed