Thread: Which Is The Best Photo Imaging Software ?

Poster
    Hello

I would like to know which is the best photo imaging software for domestic use. One which does all the things like cloning, panoramic 360 degrees, brightness, contrast and colour effects. Also slide show, photo album with music and burning onto CD. Any suggestions. Thank you.

Regards
    hdoshi

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    goto be Psotoshop 7

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    photo shop allthe way baby yeah

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I mean...there is no competitor to Photoshop...now...the closest thing to PShop which is free is the Gimp...but its unstable on Windows machines...but if you're running Linux its a lifesaver (since adobe doesnt support linux.. ) ...but yeah go with PShop7...then upgrade to 8 when it comes out this fall.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    ... or you could go for paintshop pro 8

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Macromedia Fireworks is very trust worthey

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Very Large Member
    Paint shop pro 8 is soo much better than its previous version,you should seriously consider it.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    The above are some of the best imaging software titles available.
    I don't presume to know your aptitude otherwise I would recommend Photoshop(my favorite).
    If you aren't very computer savvy go with MGI Photosuite. I cut my teeth learning with it and it's an easy to use program with enough features to satisfy most users.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    I mean...there is no competitor to Photoshop...now...the closest thing to PShop which is free is the Gimp...but its unstable on Windows machines...but if you're running Linux its a lifesaver (since adobe doesnt support linux..  ) ...but yeah go with PShop7...then upgrade to 8 when it comes out this fall.
    Man why is everyone forgetting Corel PhotoPaint 11 ? It's the greatest goddamn photo-editing program there is, the only downside is that it's slower than Photoshop, making it hard to use for photos above 20MB and nearly obsolete for 50+ MB. Even CNet says that i suggest everything to try this prog (but nothing earlier than v11) before they say Photoshop's the best.