Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent or Kazaa ?

Seriously? My babysitting kids were all like "OOH MM GEE KAZAA IS SO RAWKIN'!!!!1!11!"... and they (were) 10-12.

From then on, it's BitTorrent all the way.
    I'm behind you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Bittorrent all the way, speeds are 100x+ faster, since you download off one guy in kazaa who's sharing with tons of other people.

And come on, the communities at some torrent sites are awesome

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I think KaZaa is dead for all practical purposes, and speeds there are crap. Besides, there are so many searchable non-private trackers out there that it's not that hard to grab whatever you're looking for.

Having said that, though, I kind of miss Kazaa's ability to search for a single mp3 file. With BitTorrent you need to download the whole album (as soon as it's out, cause later you won't find that much indexed music).

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by karpee View Post
    I think KaZaa is dead for all practical purposes, and speeds there are crap. Besides, there are so many searchable non-private trackers out there that it's not that hard to grab whatever you're looking for.

Having said that, though, I kind of miss Kazaa's ability to search for a single mp3 file. With BitTorrent you need to download the whole album (as soon as it's out, cause later you won't find that much indexed music).
    you dont need to download the whole anything. you can download one file from a torrent containing many. you didnt know that?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by karpee View Post

you dont need to download the whole anything. you can download one file from a torrent containing many. you didnt know that?

That's true, but most (mainstream) sites will offer it packed in .rar or similar, so this doesn't always help.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    i thing utorrent

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BITORRENT=Is the best sharing place...
    kazaa=Maybe virus....

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Kruger's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Bittorrent!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    janwillem_80's Avatar pwnzer! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    better safe than sorry indeed, znik. Kazaa is full of crap..I guess everybody knows that..BitTorrent ROCKS ass

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast