Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bittorent

Ho ho, going on the offensive, are we?

Well, then just be happy you can download copyrighted material at all, ungrateful one!
    If you're not happy with bittorrent go back to using Kazaa, I'm sure there should be a few copies by now.

The fact is it was never a big problem before (only with very old files).
    Now with this BBC article and the slashdot effect the demand was just too great for the sites to keep up with.

Now let go of the anger and try again.
    Have you even tried my prior suggestions? I just checked and 0-Mile still has a seeder online, so grab it while you can.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. Games   -   #12
    I never went on the iffensive it just seemed you were. I think bittorrent is great at getting some files but it is limited with its sharing ability since it can't have a database of files for a user to share. Maybe if they had a window you could open to share a directory it would work better. But sharing just one file at a time isn't as produuctive as it can be

3. Games   -   #13
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I always left my BT files on for as long as possible after download, unfortunatly my ip disconnects me every 2 hours or so (ranges from days to hours) and i have to go and reset the box (NTL uk user) so its difficult to not be branded a leecher, for the few weeks i have been using bittorent i have got almost all my torrents from suprnova, come back soon! we need you!

4. Games   -   #14
    What other good torrent sites r there around? I know several of the good ones r down but I'm wondering whether any good ones are still active, and also when any of the good ones (like suprnova.org) might return. Does anyone know this?

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    yeah suprnova is the best man i hope you will be back soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12