Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ignore function.

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Why can't we put a "mod" on ignore if we feel that we don't want to read their posts? I'm not talking about any specific mod but it's a bit off that we can't do it. If that mod wants to contact us then they have the facility to email or PM us if they feel we are doing something wrong.

Not being able to ignore someones day to day posts if they are annoying or offensive to us is just wrong, no matter who they are. :highhorse:

And while we're at it, can we make the ignore function so we can't "see" the posts we are ignoring? I don't want to know that the person we are ignoring has posted.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    a mod is better than you so stop wineing

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Well not really. They might know more about the interweb world but that doesn't make them "better".
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Why can't we put a "mod" on ignore if we feel that we don't want to read their posts? I'm not talking about any specific mod but it's a bit off that we can't do it. If that mod wants to contact us then they have the facility to email or PM us if they feel we are doing something wrong.

Not being able to ignore someones day to day posts if they are annoying or offensive to us is just wrong, no matter who they are. :highhorse:

And while we're at it, can we make the ignore function so we can't "see" the posts we are ignoring? I don't want to know that the person we are ignoring has posted.
    I agree, on all counts.

Fix it fix it fix it.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    to put the mod on ignore would take away some of his or her power, thats why you cannot ignore a mod, it would be like ignoring the ref at a football match, it would take away his power making him useless.

if i were you i would make a complaint about the mod to the admin.
    Last edited by Alien5; 03-12-2007 at 02:03 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Plymouth player today bounced the ball off the linesmans head.

He was very angry at the cheating timewasting Watford side, and their referee sidekick.

it was hilarious, except for the fact that Plymouth lost.

Slightly off topic, please don't get sidetracked. Thanks.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Some mods aren't supposed to moderate the whole forum, tho'.

Like, say I wanted to ignore, I dunno...Skizo, then I don't see why I can't have him on ignore everywhere but in the BT-section.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I don't think I could ever come up with a reason to ignore somebody on a forum...Just never bothers me enough. I think Cheese posted a thread on this in the "Everything Related to this Board"
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Agreed. I only post in the lounge, so why can't I ignore people that don't moderate the lounge

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    I don't think I could ever come up with a reason to ignore somebody on a forum...Just never bothers me enough. I think Cheese posted a thread on this in the "Everything Related to this Board"
    Probably. I heard him typing but I didn't turn round. It's an annoyance to us both.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast