Thread: Where is maVen - ORC ?

LaserLock
    this group have vanished..from the scene..and appears another grup and aclaim is maVen the mVs but the rls from this grp sucks!! what is the real true i heard ..this group maVen was banned from the scene or wtf?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ORC have left the scene, not sure where maven have disappeared to, but mVs is short for mavensupplier.
    Last edited by ptp5352; 03-12-2007 at 04:02 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LaserLock
    mVs sucks man they put nfo whit wrong information...they aclaim maVenMan the boss of maVen ..talk and other shit whit mVs and in maVen group nfo of releases i nevers see a conversation about this group mVs ..a frend is right now ..with me ..come with his ideea maVen sell his equipament to mVs and this group have a start on the scene =))))))))))))))))))) my question is if mVs have maVen equipament why the TS releases and others SUCKS? and Ghost.Rider need to be prober 10 times? =)) i thing i never see maVen Propered or nuked hahah !!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    lol, mVs (or maVensupplieR) does NOT supply maVen! they're just making fun of maVen (by hinting that they don't have their own silvers but rather "buy" them)...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by r0uJe View Post
    lol, mVs (or maVensupplieR) does NOT supply maVen! they're just making fun of maVen (by hinting that they don't have their own silvers but rather "buy" them)...
    Mavensupplier sucks anyways...
    They dont even cam their own films. They just steal them off P2P networks anyways.
    (I emailed them myself and they confirmed it to me in email that they steal cams off my site and others like mine who do their own releases)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserLock View Post
    this group have vanished..from the scene..and appears another grup and aclaim is maVen the mVs but the rls from this grp sucks!! what is the real true i heard ..this group maVen was banned from the scene or wtf?
    if you read nfos from a couple of months back (6+mo.) you will see the little ‘war’ that went on btwn MavenSupplier and maVen.
    maVen seems to have got tired of the bullshit and decided to retire.

-As for ORC, again read some nfos (Eragon.TELESYNC.XviD-ORC). They ‘retired’ for some time (i believe it was for quality issues). then another crew started calling themselves “ORCQUALITY” started releasing....dont think ORC like that much so they rls’d a few ORC recently.

Read some of the NFOs you must have laying around....they have all the NFO
    Proud Member of:

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SoLD's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    if you read nfos from a couple of months back (6+mo.)

http://www.nfoogle.com/ change the drop box to "group"

maVen

mVs

ORC