Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Texas Hates Gays And Lesbians

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Skweeky@30 May 2003 - 01:32
    @TheDave: it's just an other evolution in society. As WeeMouse mentioned before, single mothers in the '60 were seen as unnatural, and I bet their kids had a hard time at school too. The thing is, kids will be made fun off whenever something is different. Some come out of that stronger, others don't. Well, too bad. Since we're talking natural here: the weak always loose from the strong.
    im sorry but i cant be arsed to find you some numbers, but im pretty sure society has been on a nose-dive since the sixties

I saw that relationship length thingey on some nightly political show. come on, you people obviously know gays better than me prove me wrong has there ever been a gay relationship longer than 2 years.

i live in england. where do you live skweeky. it must be a nice place if the kids tolerate stuff like that. i had a kid at my high school and there were rumours that his dad was gay(dont know if itstrue but either way it proves my point). he musta held some records for being bullied and i doubt hes successful now.

p.s. most of the bisexuals i know arent theyre just attention whores.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Jeeez....I didn't know that this topic would become so huge!

I know that where i live homosexuality is not widely accepted.
    My own parents constantly make fun of them calling them names like harry hoofters (poofters) and things like that.

I have always thought tho that I should keep an open mind - i figured that some people are just not accepting of homosexuals cos they're different from sociey's "norm", but sometimes what's deemed as normal in our society seems helluva strange to me!

Again, these are just my humble rantings...

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    This thread has become somewhere to post opinions on Homosexuality.

As we have in access of 20,000 memebers, and a proportion of these members will be Gay, then some of these comments will be offensive.

Can I draw your attention to the forum rules:

3. There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults or any other discriminatory comments or content.

4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum.

This thread is now **********Closed**********

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112