Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Texas Hates Gays And Lesbians

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    how do you feel about in vitro fertilization, birthcontrol, condoms, adoption? These are all means for people who can't have any children to get them anyway. Isn't that unnatural then?
    Or is it ok for straight people to do unnatural things?

2. Lounge   -   #92
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    how do you feel about in vitro fertilization, birthcontrol, condoms, adoption? These are all means for people who can't have any children to get them anyway. Isn't that unnatural then?
    Or is it ok for straight people to do unnatural things?
    hey if catholosism is against such things and then the pope says to africans it is alright to wear condons then i have no problem with them.

most of the above mentioned are either to aid a natural process or stop it. homosexuality is not natural in my humble opinion.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Fasttracker A
    Originally posted by Gurahl+30 May 2003 - 00:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gurahl @ 30 May 2003 - 00:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--4play@30 May 2003 - 00:41
    you have obviously never had a girlfriend who was desperate to have a baby.
    Actually, I&#39;ve never had a girlfriend&#33; :&#39;(

[/b][/quote]
    What ?????????????????

I cant beleive it a treckie without a girl friend ,are you serious ?

Not even one.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    I just don&#39;t understand why you keep saying it&#39;s unnatural, especially since it&#39;s been as much as proven that homosexuality is caused by a different genestructure. A few years ago scientists discovered a little add on on the sex-chromosomes. So, there you are, it is natural because it is nothing but a little thing you have more in your genes than other people. It&#39;s not something you develop over the years. It&#39;s not like someone wakes up one day and says &#39;you know what, from now on, i&#39;ll be gay&#39;. Nature made it happen and natural it is. Homosexuality involves exact the same feelings as straight people have and those feelings are caused by exactly the same hormones. I&#39;ve felt the same things for boys AND girls. Do I have to deny my feelings then? Do I have to deny what my own body tells me? Now, that would be unnatural.....

And another thing: if u do believe it is unnatural, why do you congratulate my boyfriend then for having a bisexual girlfriend? Or does the image of two girls doing it right in front of you exites you after all?

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Fasttracker A
    So in fact it could be a mutation.

Oh one questions skweeky Do two men making out or having sex turn you on ?

You should awnser it ,and be honest.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    doesnt anyone give a fuck about the kids&#33;&#33;&#33;

if your parents are gay your gonna get the piss taken out of you, youre gonna get the shit kicked out of you daily.
    how would you feel if you grew up with two fathers but no mother or vica versa.
    you need a father and a mother otherwise youll grow up to be one hell of a fuckup.
    everybody says its the parents right and if they love each other blah blah. BULLSHIT.
    take care of the kids, listen to the kids theyre not toys you get to decorate the house.
    people shouldnt be so selfish and they should think of others for a change especially if you take full responsability
    for their life.

p.s. research has shown gay and lesbian couples last significantly shorter than straight ones

7. Lounge   -   #97
    @ Nahan: well, as a matter of fact...it does. And I swear I&#39;m completely honest here.
    If you want to call it a mutation, that&#39;s ok for me, I&#39;d rather call it another evoution.

@TheDave: it&#39;s just an other evolution in society. As WeeMouse mentioned before, single mothers in the &#39;60 were seen as unnatural, and I bet their kids had a hard time at school too. The thing is, kids will be made fun off whenever something is different. Some come out of that stronger, others don&#39;t. Well, too bad. Since we&#39;re talking natural here: the weak always loose from the strong.

As it happens, when I was in elementary school, there was this girl in my class that is raised by two women, and yes, they were lesbian. She never got picked on, and she studies to be a vet right now. She&#39;s not fucked up, she&#39;s a normal girl that had a good childhood. It is a matter of culture too I guess. May I ask where you all live?

If a woman has been married to a man and they have children together, but one day the woman discovers she&#39;s gay, do they have to take the care of her child from her then?
    I just don&#39;t think you should adapt yourself to society just because of the rules of society. And if I ever decide to have kids, that is what I&#39;ll teach them.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Fasttracker A
    Originally posted by Skweeky@30 May 2003 - 02:32
    @ Nahan: well, as a matter of fact...it does. And I swear I&#39;m completely honest here.
    If you want to call it a mutation, that&#39;s ok for me, I&#39;d rather call it another evoution.

Wow Im suprised at the fact that 2 guy kissing turns you on.
    Now Bender know what to do for you on your next birthday&#33;

HAHAHA AHAHH HAHAHAh AHAHa I kid ,I kid,but seriously

I can agree w/ that ....."evolution"

9. Lounge   -   #99
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by TheDave@29 May 2003 - 19:19

p.s. research has shown gay and lesbian couples last significantly shorter than straight ones
    Can you cite sources for that?

Anything from the Pat Robertson Foundation doesn&#39;t count
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Originally posted by Unteroffizier@29 May 2003 - 11:55
    fucking redneck idiots, god didnt create shit, god doesnt exist, neither did adam and eve
    And where did you get that... ? So you asume we came from a big "band", then you are wrong. You should find and whatch the lectures on the by Dr. Kent Hivid, and you see why you are wrong.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast