Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Hates Gays And Lesbians

Fasttracker A
    I hope all the fags in the world have a big orgy at the Alamo,
    so you and your friends would have something to do.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    hypoluxa3k
    Originally posted by nahan@28 May 2003 - 21:55
    Dont worry that will all change when he comes out of the closet.Thats why hes flaming .
    Deep inside hes a raging homosexual and it shows.

He thinks if he portrays this image of the stereotypical
    redneck, he will in turn become a wrangler jean wearing, chewing tobacco spitting ,gun toting ,(FAG HATING) stereotypical redneck.Therefore repressing his sexual feeling for the same sex,and changing him to the person he wants to become.
    i just knew, if i posted my reply to this topic, i would get a comment like this
    so predictable.
    you must be a homo cos that's the kind of annoying thing that homos say:

"deep down your gay and...and...and are trying to hide it...and...and...you're afraid...and...and"

you fell into my trap!

GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND STEVE
    it's not God's fault society has fucked up the human race

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Fasttracker A
    What you you made a trap to catch your self a date .
    Not only are you gay ,but you try to rape people on the net too.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Him and his hitchhiker buddy will probably rape anyone stupid enough to pick them up

5. Lounge   -   #45
    hypoluxa3k

why do y'all keep sayin shit about my sig? it's not me!
    it's ministry, who i've got tickets to see
    on sat 28 jun, at the carling acadamee!
    dat rhymes so please don't flee

6. Lounge   -   #46
    that's you guys imitating them
    for you, maybe someone will think it's ministry and offer you fags a ride

that's your plan for good kicks in the summer....hitchin down the freeway looking to pick up a few sailers ahahahahahaa

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Poster
    all i know is that i have nuhting against homosexuality i mean god is god he should have known this is coming and if he is god then he should understand why some ppl are into this.he should have know this was unpreventable and it was gonna happen eventually. none of u can truly say its bad or good cuz u really dont know.if god hates gays then he realyl aint god now is he. and he really doesn't believe that all ppl are equal and should be forgiven.i for one am str8. but i do believe that some ppl are diffrent i have lesbian friends and i prolly even have gay friends just dont know it. for all u know u might have gay friends and dont know it.if u had a really good friend who came out would u be cool. or be superficial enough to turn ur back on him. just think if he wouldn't have said n e thing u woudl have went along with out knowing.in what way do these ppl bother u by being gay or lesbian? is it rubber in ur face? are u jealous?why do u care?does that mean if u were born back in the early 1900's and were so impressionable that u would be races and dicriminal to ppl with diffrent colored skin? see i know what struggle homosexuals are going thur to be excepted to in society.becuz my relitivesand african americans especially back then tried hard to be excepted.and i am great for that my hispanic anncestors did do that cuz now i can walk down the street and not have to worry about n e thing but a car hitting me or me being caught in the middle of a gang fight. and thats nuthing compared to what could happen if i did that 60 years ago.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by hypoluxa3k@29 May 2003 - 08:04
    GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND STEVE
    it's not God's fault society has fucked up the human race
    Look! Animals do it too, are they also fucked up by the human race?
    Do yourself a favour, hypoluxa3k, and read this article about "birds and bees":

The Natural "Crime Against Nature", A Brief Survey of Homosexual Behaviors In Animals.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    hypoluxa3k
    homo animals!
    get outta here!

i just think that god is 'disappointed' about gays.

look ma, 100 posts

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@28 May 2003 - 13:20
    What's wrong with gay people and bisexual people?
    My sister has a gay friend and he's one of the nicest people you could ever meet (except me of course! )

Being gay isn't a punishment for something you did in a past life and it isn't God's way of keeping the population down on Earth or in Heaven - it's just how some people are!

But if God exists...he created Adam & Eve...and as God creates and shapes every little person then he must have created Steve and Alice too!

I'm not flaming....i just read the name of this topic and decided to have my penny's worth! 

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast