Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Oink Says 'nuff About Music

loves the torrents BT Rep: +5
    i would say the OiNK invite thing,its not that serious. just invite them if they know how to download.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    dont invite unless u trust them with ur life...otehrwise its not worth it

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ..after checking some of my music collection, I was surprised to find some of my music collection were actually compilations. I use Adobe Audition, or rather I am trying to use it. A good guide on that software would be really handy :tip:

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    ..anyway so I have been thinking and seeing other signs like flying pink power+ users that "own" traded accounts. If they have treated it, sort of "reasonably" should be offered a sort amnesty and make their accounts "all legal right" and get to keep them too. I think I know one way to do it. This especially for the larger buffered accounts.

What do you think ? ..and one pinned thread ( no not for bittorrent versus kazaa skizo) but for all those pink requests Oink!@ nuff said
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-17-2007 at 09:11 PM. Reason: nuff said

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    ..anyway so I have been thinking and seeing other signs like flying pink power+ users that "own" traded accounts. If they have treated it, sort of "reasonably" should be offered a sort amnesty and make their accounts "all legal right" and get to keep them too. I think I know one way to do it. This especially for the larger buffered accounts.

What do you think ? ..and one pinned thread ( no not for bittorrent versus kazaa skizo) but for all those pink requests Oink!@ nuff said

yo

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by madtors View Post
    dont invite unless u trust them with ur life...otehrwise its not worth it
    I have invited a few people I did not personally know, and even though they are behaving quite nicely, I still feel I need to check up on them from time to time and give them guidence if they need it.

Remember when you invite someone, that they might reach PU+ as well and who they invite can in a worse case scenario affect your account.

Just search the forums for florin and you see what I mean

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post

ah Skizo you comments are growing shorter yet the amount of wisdom transfered by your extremely unusual choice of smilies is mind baffling While you work out your next smilie answer please could you attach a poll to this thread below? you will find the poll choices if you scroll up a little

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...-kazaa--162880

and you dont have to pin it, I will with pleasure bump it now and then ...

look I even make it easy for you https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bit...69/postcount93
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-18-2007 at 08:13 AM.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    Anyway in a surprising change of fortune, Oink, will be having a change of administration, very soon. No matter what they say. Three will lose their position of arrogance too. I am not sure why a private tracker should find a place on this particular forum. That's all I have to say for now on this subject!

except for this...

Last edited by thewizeard; 05-05-2007 at 10:47 PM. Reason: meaningful coincidence

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345