Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Subscriptions Issue

Question Mark

I'm trying to subscribe to the BitTorrent section. I browsed to that forum, went to "Forum Tools" on the top right above the list of the topics, and selected "Subscribe to this Forum." Then I went into my User CP and viewed all subscripts, and nothing was there.

Did I get subscribed, or is the subscription stuff not working?

Thanks,
    ~Schiz0

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'm not sure but may be because your still a new member and you only have limited options . Ask again in a month or read the rules , welcome by the way .

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Go to your control panel and look on the left side. You'll see an option that lists what threads you're subscribed to.

yo

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Go to your control panel and look on the left side. You'll see an option that lists what threads you're subscribed to.
    Looks like you've got a fan Skizo.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Seevers View Post
    I have many.

More of a cult following really. We are planning Kool-Aid as a refreshment at next weeks meeting. Interested?
    Last edited by Skizo; 05-06-2007 at 04:50 AM.

yo

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    It's better to subscribe to individual threads rather than a complete forum, especially that forum, as most of the posts are either or or that regarding the smilies. Verbally the BitTorrent forum is not much better: huh WTF and I agree continuing with more smilies and often finishing with ..etc. Remember not to use words above 4 letters ... also, try to keep your sentences to a maximum 10 words, phrases are best for this forum, commas are here your friends. Above 10 words then you will lose their attention as four is actually the accepted boredom frontier.

So if thats what you mean, as I never subscribe here to any thread, except those that I find interesting in the Lounge https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/ ( the lounge is where members congregate and insult each other, stalk and continue Vendettas.)

Then just below that; is the forum from the cross eyed eagle, better known as J2k4 who dominates the https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-the-drawing-room-55/ we move quickly further in our impromptu tour of the FST forums...

The only other forum worth visiting ( notice still no BitTorrent forum mentioned ) is the https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-books-comics-34/ book world forum from the enigmatic Wizard, MagicNakor ...still there is one left for you to visit, a bit of a private forum is, 't Koffieshop.. where obviously, you can't buy any Koffie, but our medicinal brand, is second to none.. you will find it here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-fun...p-dutch-109468 on the Funny stuff forum ( stuff in this case not referring to hashish)

Now getting back to the future, the BitTorrent forum which is the reason for you coming here.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/

Here you will find mainly 13-14 year old boys, who jostle with each other using false ratio images to do some trading of things invites and "buttered" power+ accounts. They tend to forget they got it all for free ( remember the 10 word boredom frontier) but still think it's important to make a profit preferably from their friend's and family. ; it would seem as if they are showing off who has the longest dick and generally speaking their dicks are all the same length anyway, so that's exactly what they are and most behave accordingly.

more as an after thought, ..

'nother forum worth mentioning is the File-Sharing Forum where you will find info about the only really good place to get your music files,

Soulseek,

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-fil...ated-406-67507

it's hidden among the junk (RealitY's idea) ... check it out, we will be waiting to welcome you, remember just a few simple rules, add all the respected lurkers to your Soulseek friends list and share only files 192 KBs and above. Show respect to especially, Adster who is our room mod, and skizo he is actually a FST moderator, so if you need to know something, just pm one of the other roomies; that's it really!

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-fil...ated-406-67507

Once you have paid your respects to the Lounge Lizards, you should get on fine... You could then even try asking them about BitTorrent clients and share ratios they will be only to pleased, to help you.

one more thing and I nearly forgot to mention this most important of messages, welcome to FST forums Schiz0
    Last edited by thewizeard; 05-06-2007 at 09:21 AM.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Re: thewizeard

I'd just like to subscribe to these forums to get some updates on the posts. I'm staff at a private site, and we ban members who post our name/invites anywhere. Which is why I signed up here - to catch people breaking our rules. I subscribed to the BitTorrent forum, and as soon as I meet the requirements, I'm going to subscribe to the BitTorrent Invite-Trading forum.

And thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate it!

Re: Everyone else

I was looking in the wrong location for the Subscribed forums list. I was looking in the "Subscribed Threads" section. My issue is solved, thanks to everyone :-)

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    well that changes everything ok nice you didn't even spam the name of your tracker..still the pm system works great here and perhaps you can let me know. Actually then, you should indeed work closely with skizo. Bittorrent moderator.
    Last edited by thewizeard; 05-06-2007 at 09:59 AM.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiz0 View Post
    Re: thewizeard

I'd just like to subscribe to these forums to get some updates on the posts. I'm staff at a private site, and we ban members who post our name/invites anywhere. Which is why I signed up here - to catch people breaking our rules. I subscribed to the BitTorrent forum, and as soon as I meet the requirements, I'm going to subscribe to the BitTorrent Invite-Trading forum.

And thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate it!

Re: Everyone else

I was looking in the wrong location for the Subscribed forums list. I was looking in the "Subscribed Threads" section. My issue is solved, thanks to everyone :-)
    At which site are you staff?

yo

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Seevers View Post

I have many.

More of a cult following really. We are planning Kool-Aid as a refreshment at next weeks meeting. Interested?
    More worried than interested. Actually it's jealousy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast