Thread: Plus! Digital Media Edition (how Can I Hack It?)

pls, anyone can tell me how can i crack/serial/hack the Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition?? or from where i can download the 150MB version? any help it will do....i already tryed everything! all the serials and cracks i found in kazaa and in the net! and nothing work...i already tryed to call to microsoft and ask them to tell me the procut ID, and still nothing... HELP ME PLS!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I found a serial # for mine. Try astalavista.com its a search engine for cracks. This is one of the hardest programs on the web to find a valid serial for. B)
    Proud member of MDS

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hmm...asking for serieals...thats a big no no...cough:::::::::: http://astalavista.box.sk ::::::::::::cough

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Jibbler, can u e-mail me the serial code that u use pls! my e-mail is [email protected]

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Groggman provided the correct link, thanks. Sorry bro, can't send you my seriel number. Microsoft bans the serials when more than one person has registered it. You'll have to find your own. Its out there, but it might take some time to find.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    oh, well thank you! i search all over the altavista and i only found 4 serials that i know them already