Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NB test (Need help)

Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I failed the test 3 times? lol. I did it only once and got screwed. Anyways a Pm is on the way. I'm too scared by the texts i see there. lol

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Viddie, with all the respect, dont you think about adding english test and FAQ? People will be able to pass the test and understand the rules. Plus, you'll get less PMs, because people will be able to find answers for what they are looking for...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Hope they are working on it. It would relieve most of my stress other than one on my exams. lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nope, it's supposed to be a norwegian tracker with norwegian members.
    Look at DanishBits, SweBits, PolishTracker etc, they have FAQ and rules in their language, so do we

No offence, but it's supposed to be .no ppl in there.. I just wanted to invite a few of you, cause you're kind. You're not in our "target group" really, cause we want a norwegian community etc, but..

Hope you'll understand =)

Regards
    -Vidde

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    I just wanted to invite a few of you, cause you're kind.
    Yes we are!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    bigimot's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    So the few you invite made all this mess?
    Anyway, I got your point. Just thought that there are a lot of english users in the tracker...I see there aren't. Anyway, if someone want to translate some of the rules, it might help you...think about it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    evening_star's Avatar TV Addict BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Thanks for the link, Evening_star.

Though the translated text appears to be funny. lol

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by evening_star View Post
    Online translators are awful. I dont know about that specific one, but i have only come across one that i thought was really good (or so i believe, at least it made sense).

Anyway, Vidde seems to be a great admin and deserves my aplause for this initiative. Not all are like him. As for the rules, well it's his site so he can do as he pleases. People here are just lucky that he's willing to help.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    Anyway, Vidde seems to be a great admin and deserves my aplause for this initiative. Not all are like him.
    Yep, exactly wht i would say.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast