Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NB test (Need help)

Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I need some help in passing NB test. I tried freetranslation.com. but there is no Norvegian to English. Only English to Norv. Or if anyone can give me a better alternative, that would be fine.
    Last edited by greymatter; 03-12-2007 at 08:49 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    look on forum and see that is a thearend with all the questiones and answers.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Don't you know? Some one from the staff have removed all the questions and answers from that thread.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Yes, i know its not good to ask here. But is there any other translators?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    1a
    2e
    3b
    4d
    5d
    6d
    7b
    8d
    9a
    10b it should be okay
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by NaToLa View Post
    Don't you know? Some one from the staff have removed all the questions and answers from that thread.
    Thx for saying that , i didn't know that.Thx again.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmig_latino View Post
    1a
    2e
    3b
    4d
    5d
    6d
    7b
    8d
    9a
    10b it should be okay
    Thanks, but it think it did not work. I got this message.

Beklager

Du har allerede tatt testen for mange manger.Du må ta kontakt med en i Staben hvis du har en god grunn for at du skal få lov til å ta testen en gang til.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ..... BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Send Vidde a PM, but not more than one,dont think he likes when people whine about having to wait for a reply :p. Ask him if he can give you one more try and maybe help you translate some of it <3<3

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yes, I belive I'm the staffer who didn't want that thread to be so.. open Sorry 'bout that.

The thing is, that ppl are kinda losing the point of the test if they're just recieving the answers -in norwegian-, which the thread did.

Hope you'll understand me and my fellow staffers frustration when we insert the test for you all to learn our rules, and all non-norwegians just copy-pasted the answers, without knowing wth it meant, joined the tracker, and PM'd us with questions that existed in the test.

It's like homework in primary school; Everyone was like "aww, we're getting homework, our teachers are lame " but it's for your own good, ey? ^^

You got a good reason asking, since you couldn't find a translator. I can accept your frustration as well, but copy-pasted the answers wouldn't do anything good either. It would just cause me to slap my face down my hands when I recieved the 3rd PM of the day with "what's the minimum requirements here?!" or "why isn't there any pr0n?", "what clients are banned here?" etc.
    I'm -not- saying that you would 100% ask us that, but we got shitloads of PM's, forum threads etc before, that's why the test was instated obligatory.

Hope you'll understand, when you look at it from our point of views.

On the other hand, you -can- PM me with questions you will need traslated, and I'll do it for you, that's one of the reasons I'm here!
    Won't do it untill tomorrow afternoon though, got an exam tomorrow, and gotta rest up and do it!

EDIT:
    @Charmig_latino: The questions are random, so a fixed answertable won't do anyhing

@greymatter: It means you failed the test 3 times, and you have to PM on of the admins to get another shot.

@erdniZ: I'm not too big of a fan when I get three PM's from the same person with 2 hours interval, asking why I'm not answering, that's correct ^^

So.. Cheers!
    -Vidde
    Last edited by Vidde; 03-12-2007 at 09:48 PM. Reason: typos etc

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ..... BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Vet jo det pus <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast