Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum No Damn Good

mistajoe,
    Like everyone says, you got taken and you take it out on everyone else. I do not know what is worst, that you got taken by a scam and refuse to admit it, or that you continuely post it and defend how dumb you are. As for me I will not miss you. If you do a search you will see that most everyone that post a valid help me question, there problem is resolved as long as some one know the answer. I my self have taken the time to help many people over the phone, via email, an even via chat, helping them fix there problems because like you they did not know any better. Anything from removing a virus to my computer wont start.

PS By the way here is a bit of advise for you before you go. Always update your anti virus software. Farewell

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Took the words out of my mouth Firefox - The only difference is that you could be arsed to say it to this guy who won't even give the forum a chance.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out mistajoe - It's a real nice door.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mistajoe@28 May 2003 - 07:26
    I have concluded that this forum is made up of a bunch of Simon want-a-bees that only want to criticize and make fun of the person posting a problem they need help with.
    So to all those assh@@@@ that like to come to this forum and make fun and make funny messages to the ones that have posted something they need help with this one is for you.
    Post away because I now know this forum doesn't do anyone any good and they would be better off not posting anything.
    So now I will go away and leave this forum full of backbiting bullshit artists to their trade.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by mistajoe@28 May 2003 - 12:26
    I have concluded that this forum is made up of a bunch of Simon want-a-bees that only want to criticize and make fun of the person posting a problem they need help with.
    So to all those assh@@@@ that like to come to this forum and make fun and make funny messages to the ones that have posted something they need help with this one is for you.
    Post away because I now know this forum doesn't do anyone any good and they would be better off not posting anything.
    So now I will go away and leave this forum full of backbiting bullshit artists to their trade.
    So you wasted money on kazaagold:

HA HA HA. YOU ARE STUPID.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Gurahl@28 May 2003 - 15:04
    Am I the only one seeing a steady increase in the number of really touchy people around? What's happening to all of us? Maybe Lilmiss should spread even more love...
    hmmmm....me thinks it would be wasted here, but here goes anyway; :-"

:'( its no good, some people are just bitter and twisted. :'(
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

6. Lounge   -   #16
    n00b
    Originally posted by mistajoe@28 May 2003 - 12:26
    But making fun of people is funny. Its what makes our culture.

Yes, these people will take you seriously because you say "assh@@@@". Stop being a pussy.

Thanks. ^^V

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    this forum is made up of a bunch of Simon want-a-bees
    What is a Simon want-a-bee?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Skillian@28 May 2003 - 17:23
    this forum is made up of a bunch of Simon want-a-bees
    What is a Simon want-a-bee?
    He's been watching too much "American Idol shows"

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude_[R.I.P.]@29 May 2003 - 02:31
    He's been watching too much "American Idol shows"
    american idol, sucks so much ass. my g/f watches it. its even worse than pop idol.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Livy+28 May 2003 - 17:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Livy @ 28 May 2003 - 17:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The_Great_Dude_[R.I.P.]@29 May 2003 - 02:31
    He&#39;s been watching too much "American Idol shows"
    american idol, sucks so much ass. my g/f watches it. its even worse than pop idol. [/b][/quote]
    They&#39;re making all these reality shows, that really suck. I wish all these damn shows die.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast