Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum No Damn Good

mistajoe
    I have concluded that this forum is made up of a bunch of Simon want-a-bees that only want to criticize and make fun of the person posting a problem they need help with.
    So to all those assh@@@@ that like to come to this forum and make fun and make funny messages to the ones that have posted something they need help with this one is for you.
    Post away because I now know this forum doesn't do anyone any good and they would be better off not posting anything.
    So now I will go away and leave this forum full of backbiting bullshit artists to their trade.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Very Large Member
    OK but I dont think that sending immature emails to people raises you above all others.
    If you need help or have a problem thats computer related then this forum is pretty good,but from what ive seen you havnt posted anything that we could help you with.
    Why not give it a try?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by mistajoe@28 May 2003 - 13:26
    I have concluded that this forum is made up of a bunch of Simon want-a-bees that only want to criticize and make fun of the person posting a problem they need help with.
    So to all those assh@@@@ that like to come to this forum and make fun and make funny messages to the ones that have posted something they need help with this one is for you.
    Post away because I now know this forum doesn't do anyone any good and they would be better off not posting anything.
    So now I will go away and leave this forum full of backbiting bullshit artists to their trade.
    and we're the ones with the problem.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    It's sad, all that anger and bitterness due to the fact he/she paid for Kazaa Gold.

*yawn*

5. Lounge   -   #5
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Another fish who got hooked.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by zapjb@28 May 2003 - 14:58
    Another fish who got hooked.
    Couldn't have put it better myself.

Except that this particular fish is pissed off because no-one can help her get off the hook.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by mistajoe@28 May 2003 - 13:26
    Well guess what??

You wont be missed arse hole!!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Am I the only one seeing a steady increase in the number of really touchy people around? What's happening to all of us? Maybe Lilmiss should spread even more love...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I say, "hookers all around". That'll calm everybody down.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    /Weemouse spreads more love!

*hug hug hug*

Why must people be so rude? if he didn't like our wonderful forum then that's fine *sob8 but he didn't have to hurt our feelings!

Maybe we should constantly PM and e-mail people like that the same problems over and over and over... See how much they like it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast