Thread: K-dat & K-sig Source Code

Poster
    Download K-Dat & K-Sig source code from my homepage. You will need Borland Delphi 7 to compile the sources. No third party components needed. Any extra units are present in the sources.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Hi Hasnain!
    What about the other versions in Visual C++ that you made before, could you release those sources too?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    The VC++ Sources are a straight rip of the Delphi ones. Theres nothing new. Better stick with the ones in Delphi.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I asked about the other sources because I don't have Borland Delphi but usually program in Visual C++

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Then get Delphi.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Hmmm...

Delphi is Object-oriented Pascal, right? I only programmed Pascal but long time ago, probably about 10 years
    I guess many things have changed, I'll give it a try

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Hi guys!
    Ok, the the TShellExt component can be downloaded from www.utilmind.com website. I just wraps up a function as a component, so u dont have to paste that function everytime. First I had that function itself, now that I found the component better, just put it thr. rest all should work fine.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    hi Hasnain

i'm a Delphi programer i'll try to help you ok?? adding new futures to your progs

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    hey Hasnain,

did you ever try delphi 6 (im just wondering if i should upgrade to delphi 7)
    what new things are in delphi 7

Thanks
    NZ Jocko

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    @DVD: You are free to modify the source code as you like. If you wish, you could send me a copy too, so I could upload it to my server.

@Jock Whiteside: Yes, I have tried Delphi5/6/7. Delphi 7 is basically Borland's answer to Microsoft's .NET platform. Now you can use the .NET technology in Delphi. There are some other additions too, but the former is the most significant one.