Thread: Warcraft 3 706mb

this file was downloaded from kazaa and it said it was an ISO but when i tried to burn it using Easy CD Creator it said it wasnt a valid ISO. Does anyone know what type of image it is or does anyone know how i can find out what type of file it is, i have tried dragging it into notepad but it says that it is too big to open with notepad, does anyone else have the file, what type of file(image) is it. appreciate any help, thanx

2. Games   -   #2
    Hmmmm well maybe right click on the file and go into properties maybe......

3. Games   -   #3
    that wouldnt work as it just tells you what the file is named as i.e. ISO . no worries have solved the problem now anyway

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by tommy1987@28 May 2003 - 15:48
    this file was downloaded from kazaa and it said it was an ISO but when i tried to burn it using Easy CD Creator it said it wasnt a valid ISO. Does anyone know what type of image it is or does anyone know how i can find out what type of file it is, i have tried dragging it into notepad but it says that it is too big to open with notepad, does anyone else have the file, what type of file(image) is it. appreciate any help, thanx
    well i have downloaded this iso but i had not burned it there is a no-cd crack in the iso.u can burn this iso with nero or isoburner.search google to get the official sites.

or

do 1 thing extract the contents in a folder and then burn it(i am not sure but i tried it on a cd-rw and it worked fine)[burned with easy cd creator 5]