Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Allmighty

ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    The svcd found on thispage sux in quality, and has a stupid blob or something moving across the screen (Guess it`s a cam taking from the cinema )

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    for such a huge file, it&#39;s garbage. for someone who is desperate to see it, i guess it&#39;s worth it to them.
    Divx would far better say 700mb, 2 hours = twice the quality. I wonder why some even bother with vcd or svcd, their both trash&#33;&#33;&#33;

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Yea I prefer avi myself. Guess people bother with those files because their dvd player can play them. Hopefully most players will be able to play avi soon.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    True but wouldn&#39;t it be better to get a bigger monitor instead of their puny 15&#39;? like 19-21&#39; for 200-300 bucks. heh some are just too cheap, admit it. vcd, svcd, haha it&#39;s a poor man version of dvd. I don&#39;t find it more enjoyable on big screen TV, only if the quality is good, if not it suck just as much. But hey, it&#39;s just a movie, no need to make it life size to be watchable&#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    ive watched the vcd version and it was pretty crappy barley watchable

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i agree that some SVCD&#39;s can look like shit.
    However if done right they look superb on a home TV.
    The Gangs Of New York 3 SVCD Rip, for example, excellent quality, its at vcdquality.com under svcd&#39;s.
    Fuck Divx, you dont always want to be confined to watching all your movies on you home pc, no matter how big the screen is, you want to sit down properly and relax and watch your film.
    nice wee collection of svcd&#39;s building up.... . shit load of &#39;em tho.
    beats payin for dvd&#39;s.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Well I don`t own a tv, so it`s just me and my 17´monitor. So basically I prefer divx...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Barky Posted on 28 May 2003 - 11:21
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The svcd found on thispage sux in quality, and has a stupid blob or something moving across the screen (Guess it`s a cam taking from the cinema&nbsp; )&nbsp;
    you need to download the centropy version the rest suck don&#39;t know if you will get many sources on kazza though irc the place to be for new releases...

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    people dont liek watching on thier PC cause who wants to sit in a chair watching a movie right at the screen when you can watch it on your tv like you would usually do

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Well I usually lie in my bed and watch the films on my computer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast