Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Sequel ?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Anywho...to get this thread back on track Id thought Id mention one that I forgot. The Empire Strikes Back...my personal fave of the Star Wars saga.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    It's true I am dumb and a bit sad- really - That's why I've confined myself to this string. I thought I had found somewhere I really did belong belong! Sorry........ Please accept my appologies all.

By the way I do think this string is much better than the first one - it's a bit like a sequel isnt it. It's like Sequel String 2.

Any way please don't be offended anyone.

Sincerest appologies to the Stever Speilberg of Strings
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Okay heres my contrib.

Aliens 2
    The Godfather 2
    Terminator 2
    The Sequel to Meet the Parents - not out yet but bet it&#39;s gonna be good&#33;
    Titanic 2 - Its just a rumour at the moment&#33;
    I agree with Empire Strikes Back.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    What order does the Indiana Jones films go?
    Just so i can determine the best of them
    Empire strike backs yes &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Predator 2 ??
    Home alone 2

any other complete fucking pieces of shit?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Oh I got another one...[smacks forehead] duh...The Good, The Bad, and THe Ugly was much better than &#39;A Fistful of Dollars&#39; (or the second one &#39;For A Few Dollars More&#39; for that matter). Oh and Dawn of the Dead...I always thought it was better than Night of the Living Dead (not too happy that theyre doing a remake of it though...).

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    "The Empire Strikes Back"

"The Last Crusade"

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    Evil Dead 2 <<<< Ash is GOD

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by fugley@28 May 2003 - 17:53
    Parp&#33;&#33; Oh please excuse me - I think it&#39;s all that cheese and onion flavouring - disagrees with me digestion.

Does anyone have the same reaction?
    Oooooooooo dear I can feel a sequel comming&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp&#33; ...........There ya go Parp 2 bigger and far smellier than than the first&#33;&#33;

On a serious note. Please see my informative string on the up and comming sequel to Titanic its called Titanic 2 and there are some plot pointers in this string. I think its been moved to the lounge now.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    Got an idea for Parp part 3 they could call it "Oh my God - Clean Pants Please Mother&#33;" or "Oh shit I&#39;m givin birth to a turtle&#33;" or "Hey Mister have you bin gone and swallowed my trombone" or "Play Jazzyman on dat arse trumpet in a cheese and onion type stlye"

Is there a doctor in the string?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast