Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed - I killed JFK, honest!

Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava Estelle View Post
    Resent on, I wasn't referring to you, and I resent being falsely accused by someone who should be setting an example to others.
    You were referring to all FST staff when you posted:
    No wonder they made you a mod, you'll be creeping back and changing your posts next.
    You imply that the next step for a new mod is to start altering their previous posts. As a mod, I resent that.

Where have I falsly accused you of anything? Can you not make one post that isn't intended to prickle another member into an argument? If not, I'll gladly help you to the door (again) and firmly close it behind you.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    You were referring to all FST staff when you posted:
    No wonder they made you a mod, you'll be creeping back and changing your posts next.
    You imply that the next step for a new mod is to start altering their previous posts. As a mod, I resent that.

Where have I falsly accused you of anything? Can you not make one post that isn't intended to prickle another member into an argument? If not, I'll gladly help you to the door (again) and firmly close it behind you.
    I implied nothing of the sort, as you well know, your false indignation is as transparent as your motives.

My remark about being falsely accused referred to j2k4, and the remarks he made in reply to my first post.

And don't hold banning over my head as a substitute for something relevant to say, who do you think you are? Am I meant to grovel to you now, and admit to things that aren't true, just to post here?

This is what has happened here before, and lost you some very good posters. A mod makes a mistake, deliberate or otherwise, and others step in, wrongly, to back them up.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    You were referring to all FST staff when you posted:You imply that the next step for a new mod is to start altering their previous posts. As a mod, I resent that.

I implied nothing of the sort, as you well know, your false indignation is as transparent as your motives.
    Your meaning appears quite clear to me, as does your unwillingness to explain it otherwise. My indignation is very real.

My remark about being falsely accused referred to j2k4, and the remarks he made in reply to my first post.
    In that case, why did you put it in the same sentence as a comment directed toward me?

And don't hold banning over my head as a substitute for something relevant to say, who do you think you are? Am I meant to grovel to you now, and admit to things that aren't true, just to post here?
    Your arrogance is showing again.
    Who do I think I am? I am someone who has been insulted by you for no reason. You have not explained your alternate meaning to that comment.
    No-one is meant to grovel to anyone. Explaining yourself is another matter.

This is what has happened here before, and lost you some very good posters. A mod makes a mistake, deliberate or otherwise, and others step in, wrongly, to back them up.
    This board has lost some great posters for many reasons.
    You're obviously talking about your previous bans since you could have posted This has happened here before to signify a generalisation
    Perhaps neither of your bans were mistakes, wrongly backed up by other staff. Having read more than a few of your other posts throughout FST, I don't recall you posting anything genial or conversational and your method of discussion appears to consist of ridiculing other members.
    On that evidence I'd say you overstepped the mark at least twice before.

This thread has moved completely OT. If you wish to continue this, use PMs as I have plenty of space there.
    I shall summarily delete any replies to my posts in this thread as OT.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Back on topic for a moment if you dont mind:

Damn what the hell did they do to this guy hes admitting everything

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian on friday 16th march
    The alleged al-Qaida mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, boasted of being personally responsible for decapitating the US journalist Daniel Pearl five years ago, in a new transcript released by the Pentagon yesterday. The claim comes on top of 30 other al-Qaida operations he said he been involved in.

A Pentagon spokesman, Bryan Whitman, said the passage was withheld from 26 pages of his "confession" released on Wednesday to allow time to inform Pearl's wife, Mariane. They also have a son, Adam, born four months after his death.

In the full transcript Mohammed admits responsibility for 31 actual or planned plots, ranging from the attacks on New York to "an operation to destroy Heathrow airport, the Canary Wharf building and Big Ben on British soil".
    apparently my post is two short??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234