Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: www.Seedcafe.info

Fly'sEyes BT Rep: +5
    I came across this service today. Website looks nice.

Don't know much about it though - their prices seem good but I need to find out more.

Can anyone help?

Looking for good and bad comments

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    gan.nez's Avatar ~~tHa mAn~~ BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    too expensive for what they are offering.
    my opiniong

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gan.nez View Post
    too expensive for what they are offering.
    my opiniong
    agree

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    found the servers are not OVH but hosting-ie anyone know anything about the speeds?
    Last edited by BudgieSmuggler; 11-06-2008 at 12:46 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Dunno about speeds, but the $15 plan looks pretty good... dunno what you guys are complaining about.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I thinks it's a little bit expensive, but the small package it's affordable for everyone.

Seedright.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ichigo: people complain for no reason. I thought their prices seem pretty good.

Just want more info about it

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    yeah, looks like a nice site, nice prices , with hosting ie , so no throttle at all, has any one used this before or just signed up recently, perhaps a review wud be really nice,

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    i would like to see a review too

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Ok, well I've been through them before (they didn't have a website before) but they were using OVH and not Hosting IE or whatever it is now. I guess OVH sucks now?

Anyways I can't comment on speeds or stability since I've not been a member with them on these new servers, but I can tell you the support is fantastic. If you have an issue (which were rare anyways) they will reply in a fast and kindly manner and fix stuff ASAP. They treat you like the way you are supposed to be treated... a paying customer. As I said before in a review for them in another topic I would go right back to them if I'm ever in need of a seedbox again.

As for the packages I think they look pretty good. This was awhile ago but I was paying $15 for 15GB of space and now it's double... I haven't been keeping up with other box providers but I think 30GB is pretty good for a low level package. Also they didn't oversell their servers... didn't have to compete with 10 other people for speeds like some other providers do to you.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast