Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Am Stuck

You know the mission "cop land"
    how do you get the cops's uniform.
    I bring the cops in the garage, i beat them up and their body disappear.
    Pleas help!
    thanx

2. Games   -   #2
    IIRC don't kill them. Just give em a little beating (ie use your fists).. then it'll cue a cut scene.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    You have to get two cops into the garage. The door should then close behind you. There will be a cut scene and all and you'll come out in cop clothes. Don't kill them, the hardest part is getting two cops to come and having the door cleanly close behind you. After that the mission is still thought.

I don't want to spoil the mission for you if you don't want so don't read this part, but I'll give my pointer on how to finish the rest of the mission. After you change into the police clothes you will have to get to the mall. I found the best way was via Helicopter. I think there is one to the left as you come out of the garage inside a yard betweed two houselike things (white wiht fences kinda like apartments?) I'm not too sure. There of course is the one at your house too. Anyway Find or take a helicopter and land in front...well a bit to the side of the entrance. When you blow up the store your wanring level will skyrocket. I found that going out by car I got raped, blown up, shot, busted too many times . so with the helicopter you can just hop right in and you exit the mall and fly back to base. Easy!

4. Games   -   #4
    u can do it by car to just use the warning level cheat leavemealone
    o can someone tell me where i can get helicopters?

5. Games   -   #5
    Did I do it right?

6. Games   -   #6
    BANNED
    No Don't Cheat no point playing a game if ur gonna cheat

7. Games   -   #7
    I used cheats while playing the first one (haven't downloaded vice city yet) but now I'm playing it again without cheats and find it much more enjoyable. If you cheat it becomes too easy.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    i did it without cheats or heli..

once my wanted level cranked i found a different car (rather than cop car) and hit a paint shop hehe I somehow made it the first try and it was soooo long and hairy.. jumped into a boat for a bit before finding a car haha can't believe i didn't get fried by the heli full of swat dudes! This game rules hahahha

9. Games   -   #9
    dudevenezuela's Avatar VIP
    It's exactly the same for ps2¿¿ or some things change from pc to ps2 version¿¿

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by cooolway@28 May 2003 - 21:48
    You know the mission "cop land"
    how do you get the cops's uniform.
    I bring the cops in the garage, i beat them up and their body disappear.
    Pleas help!
    thanx
    ur dumb u have to get some cops behind u then let them follow u in the garage and then let tommy and lance change their uniforms then to to that big shoping centre a pink marker is shown on the map walk in the shop automatically the timer is set(5sec)boom!!!.come back to the vercetti estate and let the cash roll in .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast