Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God of War 2

Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Just wondering if anyone has found god of war 2 for the ps2. Found the bonus disk, but was looking for the game, been out a couple of days on torrent sites.

Thanks for any help

2. Newsgroups   -   #2

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    dang, sorry, I'd been watching for it and hadn't seen it and the search doesn't pick it up don't know why

Thanks for the help

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Is anyone having problems with the game? I've read on a few forums of glitches at the specific spot where I am (beginning at start of fight w/Icarus). I want to make sure it's just the media I'm using (I've tried Ridata and Verbatum).

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by iam_immigrant View Post
    Is anyone having problems with the game? I've read on a few forums of glitches at the specific spot where I am (beginning at start of fight w/Icarus). I want to make sure it's just the media I'm using (I've tried Ridata and Verbatum).
    What version do you have the DVD5 or DVD9?
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    I've had lots of glitches in the DVD9 version, From bad stuttering to game freezes when trying to save the game at certain save points,Its a bad rip, Because i have rogue galaxy DVD9 and that runs flawless, I've just burned the DVD5 version to see if i get any problems with that.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by iam_immigrant View Post

If you are using the dvd9 rip that is where the 2nd layer is at. Make sure your chip can support dvd9's. If so, you might have to patch the iso with the toxic patch.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    PS2's have patchy support for DVD9 anyway, I had to download a DVD5 version to get playing.

Game is awesome man how do these guys do it?!

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Athlon64's Avatar Newsgroup Bot
    Quote Originally Posted by macking View Post
    PS2's have patchy support for DVD9 anyway, I had to download a DVD5 version to get playing.

3 Years of hard work. If you ever get a chance check out the bonus disc.

I edited the title since it could be confused with another famous title (Gears of War)

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlon64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macking View Post

3 Years of hard work. If you ever get a chance check out the bonus disc.

I edited the title since it could be confused with another famous title (Gears of War)
    Damn it took 3 years to make?

Great I was hoping for a God of War 3 next year or the year after.. man now I got a long wait.

Whats on the bonus disc?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast