Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Synchronicity

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post

Native Americans use their dreams as an guide, for directions for hunting "wild" and other important decisions. I believe they use a dream catcher to take advantage of all the energies involved. I wonder if I can google an image of one...
    If I weren't feeling lazy I'd snap a few pics of all the ones hanging on my walls.

Mrs. j2 has scads of them.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Well, as we are all approaching together the moment of Truth, be especially aware the coming nights of your dreams. A good way to prepare yourself for it is to go out, look down, if you see a leaf or seed, something organic and portable, then collect it, take it home; you can also choose to put a picture of your loved ones or a wish, under your sleeping pillow.

Hang your dream catcher in the way that's advised..go to bed, say your prayers, now dream. remember in the morning your dreams, write them down, and if you notice anything strange, or not, I invite you to report them here in this thread...

Spoiler: Show

NB: I am of course thewizeard, but the computer which I normally use, is in transit to an Island off the coast of the UK ..
    Last edited by Imagine_If; 04-24-2007 at 02:40 PM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post

Native Americans use their dreams as an guide, for directions for hunting "wild" and other important decisions. I believe they use a dream catcher to take advantage of all the energies involved. I wonder if I can google an image of one...
    If I weren't feeling lazy I'd snap a few pics of all the ones hanging on my walls.

Did you 'sit' for this one J2?
    Last edited by j2k4; 04-24-2007 at 07:46 PM.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Is that an eagle or a hawk, it looks similar to the one in j2k4's sig, is that coincidence... and thanks Bob, when things are tough and the road is dusty, I knew we could rely on you to deliver the goods.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

Did you 'sit' for this one J2?
    Nope.

S'noice, though.

I'll have to see if I can get a facsimile done of that; my daughter used to do quite a bit of the crafting, and my sister (who isn't even tribal) is one of the best there is.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    The important info..is to hang it above your bed , in the right place before you go to sleep, tonight..or tomorrow night, you could also try the night after. Put something interesting under your pillow too.
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-25-2007 at 12:34 AM. Reason: because the function exists

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Now you are all wondering what this is all about. There is method to my madness. I had to do some fishing though.

and like little Miss. Muppet....

I caught a big fish.

It was all clearly stated in my dream. I dreamt I was a pig, then a large hidden Tiger came along and ate me up. In my next incarnation, I was a Boar! I got eaten by the same hidden tiger. Next Incarnation I was a swine, this time I didnt get eaten , do you have any idea why not? Oh by the way, I put a picture of my ex-wife under my pillow before I went to sleep. Did anyone else try the Dream Catcher , dream test? Lets's hear them then ...

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Yes, I did, although it was a self made dream catcher. First I got the wire clothes-hanger, that I normally use as an aerial for my portable TV. and made into the right form. I then wove a web using best Dutch hemp, and coloured wool. Then I hung it above my 4 pillar bed

OK well I then went outside and saw a plant , it was grass. So I plucked some, lay it carefully under my pillow, tried to meditate using the 3 syllable mantra. OM AH HUNG and fell asleep. I dreamt I was a small or in small aeroplane flying through the blue cloudless sky, behind me suddenly, doomed a large aircraft and swallowed me up. Then I woke.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Teh next night I dreamt I saw the sun exploding it seemed to blow apart, then all teh bits conglomerated into three main bodies. There were now 3 new suns each a different colour revolving in a strange way around each other. I seemed so real, I pissed my bed and woke up sweating. I was looking on teh BBC horizon website and followed one of many links. I saw on teh first link something about teh ancient prophesy that this Sun ends, in teh year 2102. Their calendar was extremely accurate too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234