Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Playing Aom

Poster
    I d'l age of mythology got it all burned and then installed. When i put disk one in, it brings up the startup screen but when i click on the play now button it tells me to put in disk 1 even though it is already in there. I tried putting in two and switching didn't work. What's the problem? Do i still need a crack? If so how do i go about using it? Basically i'm still a noob at this I would like step by step to get to play it. PPPPPPlllllzzzzzzzz help! This game looks awesome and i'd like to try it. Thx in advance for any help.

2. Games   -   #2
    You need a crack to play it. Get one from megagames.com. Havent got time to say it step by step ask someone else.

3. Games   -   #3
    once u have the crack u copy it and paste it in the games directory then the game should play without no cd

mega games

4. Games   -   #4
    the crack should be included with the iso's. Check cd 1 or cd 2. I had a crack with mine.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    There was a file on cd1 that said crack. So how do i get it to work? Doesn't it install itself or is there something i need to do after the install? Thx again

6. Games   -   #6
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Copy the .exe file from the crack dir to your install dir. Replace the original .exe file and you shouldnt have anymore problems to play it.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. Games   -   #7
    well I dont think it will work online....

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Do that before or after burning it?

Do that before or after installing it?

These might stupid but i'm a noob.

Edit: also what programs will i need to use.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    look open cd 1 find crack press copy go then to program files microsoft games/age of mythology / and paste it there

10. Games   -   #10
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Do this after you installed it.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast