Thread: Quick Little Bin/cue Question

Poster
    Hey folks, I almost feel awkward asking a question since I'm usually the one answering them but I haven't had luck with searches, and I never do bin/cue stuff. My friend has only the .bin file for a movie. Can he still extract it to mpeg with VCdgear? Is there a program that will write the cue file for him, so he can put it on disc? Thanks ahead of time for your responses guys and gals.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I dk about VCDgear, I use ISOBuster, I know that will extract it to Mpeg without a .cue file. It is possible to burn a .bin to a disk without a .cue with some CD burning programs...if yours only opens .cue files (like Nero) you can either write you're own .cue using notepad (open another cue file for template) or use a tool to make one for your .bin

Your cue should look like this:

INDEX 01 00:00:00

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Thanks, anyone know of a specific burning program that will burn it to disc without the .cue file?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    anyone? anyone?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Roxio?
    Not sure tho

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    with out a cue file, u will need alot of luck cos a cue file tells the burner what goes where, make your self a cue file and burn it with alcohol 120% or download the cue file, if the bins there a cue must have been made!