Thread: swedish translation help

Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Could a kind swed please translate this for me, im interested in what it says. Thankyou

Din ratio räknas ut genom att ta din mängd uppladdat delat med mängd nerladdat.
    Du bör hela tiden se till att seeda allting tillräckligt länge du laddar ner för att få din ratio att gå ihop sig.
    Av mängden data du laddar ner räknas endast 1/3 del vilket kommer göra det enklare att hålla hög ration.
    Om din Ratio blir för låg och sjunker under 0.5 får du få en varning och sedan ban om den inte förbättras.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    StarBoy69's Avatar Eh?! BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's about how ratio works and that only 1/3 of what you download will be counted for... Also that you'll get a warning if ratio goes under 0.5.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thankyou kind sir

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by StarBoy69 View Post
    It's about how ratio works and that only 1/3 of what you download will be counted for... Also that you'll get a warning if ratio goes under 0.5.
    like you know swedish... LOL
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    C[a]N's Avatar ArchWayisHardWay BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Your ratio is counted out through taking your amount uppladdat divided with amount nerladdat.
    You should all the time ensure that seeda everything sufficiently long you load down in order to few your ratio to go together itself.
    Of the amount dates you load down to be counted only 1/3 part which comes to do the simpler to hold high ration.
    About your Ratio becomes for low and falls during 0.5 sheep you few a warning and since ban about the is not improved.

systran translate