Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bored!

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I am soooo bored....I didn't get a job I wanted....I have a big deadline looming and should be working....but yawn....I am too bored to work.....the chat room wont connect for me so what to do???

My brain has seized up.....none of my mates are online....and the tv is just crap.....la la la la la.....

This is spam....but, what the hell.....nowt better to do.....

2. Lounge   -   #2
    And now I see that 10 people have looked at my post.....and no one has said a word....still...at least talking to myself I can't upset anyone...or bore anyone else.......maybe I need a new avatar.....

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I know exactly what you mean....right down to the part about not getting the job. I am in the same boat.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Hey dingo.....did you find out today? I did.....I was a miserable wretch all day....my office mate took me for lunch....even my professor gave me a hug...I go back to the UK in 3 weeks.....no job...no money....booo hooooo

What was yours? Mine was THE job for me....can't believe the b8%$4ds didn't give it to me!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    imported_stg1123
    Look for the positive though there will be more jobs you know that your just getting an extra holiday

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I sometimes get so bored everything seem's to be lame and not worth doing....

the next day it's like I want to do things agian... Ehhh.weird

btw, some dude ripped a fart like this in taco bell yesterday ->

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Ahhh....so true.....but....sigh.....it was sooo perfect.....they just didn't see it that way......

Still....jobless in the summer aint so bad I suppose.....

8. Lounge   -   #8
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Jeez Sara, you've been bored all over the forum these past few minutes. Come on over and sit down...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by sara5564@28 May 2003 - 22:50
    Ahhh....so true.....but....sigh.....it was sooo perfect.....they just didn't see it that way......

Still....jobless in the summer aint so bad I suppose.....
    Enjoy being jobless in the summer!! I miss those days My job was similar to what I do now (sales) but better $$ and a smaller account list (less travel). I found out at the end of last week, after several interviews. I had so many interviews for the one job I was sure I had it...oh well.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Glug....glug....glug......aaaahhhhhh cheers clocker..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast